Heroic... Not

So this story is based on the Once Upon a Time t.v. show on ABC. I don't own any of these characters except for a handful like the main character Elena, and few others thats is. I do change a few personalities, and plot endings. At the moment season four has just finished and season five is in the making. This story takes place in the much future being that the main character is Henry's kid. Many old characters from the past will be making reacurenses like of course the famous Peter Pan my absolute favorite. Though we may see some others. For those of you who have never watched the OUAT series I completely recommend it, but you do not have to watch it to read this story by any means. It would help, but it isn't mandatory thing to not understand the story. Though if you haven't watched the show there are a few things you should know to get a better grasp in this book. For one all these characters are from the Enchanted Forest. That was until the Evil Queen also known as Regina put a curse on them all, and brought them to our world with no memory of who they really were. Like Snow White was now Mary Margret a school teacher. But Prince Charming and Snow White had a daughter who was going to be the savior, and before the curse hit they sent her into our world. In her future she met Neal also known as Rumples son, before he left the Enchanted Forest. They had a child, but Emma put him up for adoption, and Regina also known as the Evil Queen adopted him and named him Henry. Emma comes back thanks to Henry and breaks the curse and all that. Its pretty easy to understand.

Though there is something I changed. Peter Pan is not Rumples father that is kind of gross and weird in my opinion. So repeating PETER PAN is NOT the FATHER of RUMPELSTILTSKIN!!!!! So don't be expecting that because it was changed to fit this new story line. Any way the story. Please vote and comment. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elena POV:

Have you ever believed that maybe, just maybe the little fiction fairytales that you've always known. Weren't always so fictional. We'll if you have you'd be right. There is such a place called the Enchanted forest, Wonderland, and even Neverland. Along with all the characters like Snow White, Prince Charming, Captain Hook, Robin Hood, and even the Evil Queen. There're all real. All the stories are real. Now your probably thinking I'm just crazy to think all these things. To believe in magic and Happily Ever Afters. Well maybe I am crazy, but I have been living like that for the past sixteen years. My name is Elena Mills. My parents names are Henry and Grace Mills. My father is the son of Emma Swan also known as the savior, and Belfire also known as Neal Cassidy. Though my father is also the son of the Evil Queen also known as Regina Mills, and in a way step son to the famous Robin Hood, and Captain Hook. My grandfather Neal died when my dad was young so my grandmother Emma married Hook. Then my grandmother Regina did the same thing with Robin Hood. Let's just say we have a big very complicated family, and I'll try to make it as easy on you as possible. Then there's my mom Grace, who is also the daughter of the Mad Hatter also known as Jefferson. So I guess that would explain my madness. So yea a very complicated family as I'm sure you can see.

Then there's just simple old me. I don't have any special abilities that have to deal with light or dark magic, and I don't have a book written about me saying how I'm going to do great things. I'm just plain old Elena Mills. Wavy brown hair, dull grey eyes, Elena Mills. Though I could care less about being plain or not. Having a famous family of heroes, really puts a downer on that side of being normal. I mean my great grandparents are known for being the main source of True Love. My grandmother Emma is the savior. My dad is the newest writer, and has helped keep the peace between good and evil, which is nothing small let me tell you. My other grandmother, Regina was the Evil Queen but turned into a hero out of pure love. My mom can travel through most realms just by thinking about it. My grandfather Robin was a thief who stole from the rich to give to the poor. They all did something worth remembering, and if at some point they turned dark they always found there way back to the light. With of course the help of love, love has always been a huge thing for my family. It leads them back to one another. We always have found each other with the help true pure love.