You're More than Just Your Gift

Start from the beginning

Navegando un mundo
Que cambia y sigue cambiando

Laughing, she fell on top of him, both of them snuggled.

-

The triplets born, their parents snuggled up to them, but stopped, looking worried out the window at invaders, watching the houses get ransacked.

Dos oruguitas
Paran el viento
Mientras se
Abrazan con sentimiento

-

Closing the doors to the old nursery, Alma and Pedro looked at each other, ready for their journey across Colombia with their wedding candle lighting the way.

Siguen creciendo,
No saben cuándo
Buscar algún rincón
El tiempo sigue cambiando

-

Looking behind them, the village saw the invaders running after them. Some screaming, others too scared to yell, they all ran off, deep down knowing how fast the horses could catch-up.

Inseparables son
El tiempo sigue cambiando

Pedro stopped running, realizing that it would do no good and that they were at their heels. He turned to his wife and bent over, kissing each of his babies.

Ay, oruguitas,
No se aguanten más
Hay que crecer aparte y volver,
Hacia adelante seguirás

Looking his wife in the eyes, he gave her a kiss, Alma not able to kiss back as the horrible realization of what he was about to do sinking in. Pulling away, hr ran towards the invaders.

Vienen milagros,
Vienen crisálidas
Hay quе partir y construir
Su propio futuro

Pedro walked over to the invaders, calmly, his hands out. But they showed no mercy on him and took him out.

Ay, oruguitas,
No se aguanten más
Hay que crecer aparte y volver
Hacia adelante seguirás

As Pedro was gone, Alma fell to get knees and wept, begging nobody in particular to bring back a husband and father to her family.

From the candle the two had brought, light came out of it, pushing the invaders back.

Vienen milagros,
Vienen crisálidas
Hay quе partir y construir
Su propio futuro

A house had sprouted from the ground, one of magic and wonder. Around her and the rest of the villagers, mountains sprang from the earth.

Oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh oh

-

Looking at her babies in her new home, Alma knew that this was another chance to have the family she wanted...just now without Pedro.

She put on a dark shawl and walked down the hallway.

"I was given a miracle. A second chance. And I was so afraid to lose it...that I lost sight of who the miracle was for..."

-

Years later, as she walked down the same hallway, she passed by her family. Bruno looked at her nervously, Isabela straightened up, and Luisa tightened her grip on the boulder she was carrying.