Chapter 1

Ein pov:
It was a regular sunny day on the hub, Aphmau and the others were preparing for the next video that was for tomorrow. Me and pierce(my buddy in pranking) were doing the usual, exploding aphmau or someone else house, stuff, etc. I was pretty Excited bc I got one of the main part for the video(well it's kinda usually bc I found out my scream I pretty popular when I look throughout aphmau videos. I suddenly remembered someone... it was kitty as I was scrolling through the video's i clicked on one of the videos and realized that kitty was APHMAU?!?!? Dam... I really thought kitty was her own person, i only said that bc I liked kitty and when I thought I've found someone I was back to square one...

Pierce pov:
As I was helping aphmau with the props and setting them up I just couldn't take my eyes off of Eins cute face... WAIT WHAT?!?!? WHY DID I START BLUSHING WHEN EVER IM AROUND HIM... I couldn't have feelings for Ein, he was my best bud not my lover...uh I guess I better get my mind of off things, imma gonna tell aphmau I'm leaving to go feed my sheep.

Hi, I'm the author, uhm I'll continue for until a certain part idk, I'm a new one but like I don't really sometimes know what to right, but u guys should stay bc there will be big drama in a chapter...
-sophi267
Would count:253