// 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 //

Start from the beginning

"And what if she did?" Gohan hissed, glaring down at Videl. Videl jolted, surprised by his sudden anger. Gohan sighed in annoyance, turning away from her. Videl stared up at him in shock, chuckling incredulously.

"W-Wait, she actually did? She left you for Goku?" Videl asked, unsure how to feel. She was happy that Gohan was potentially single again, but at the same time, a special kind of hatred began boiling within her. Gohan shook his head though, confusing Videl.

"She didn't... It's not really like that. Y/n found out about the wish we made to remove her memories. She thought I wouldn't help her get them back, since I made the wish in the first place. So she asked dad in private to help her look for the Dragon Balls. They've been gone all week," Gohan explained. Videl frowned sadly, feeling bad for Gohan. She could understand being mad about that, but at the same time, Videl wouldn't have asked him either if she was in Y/n's place.

"Gohan..." Videl tried to reach out to him, wanting to help somehow. Maybe it wasn't her place to help, but she couldn't just stand there watching him sulk. Gohan suddenly turned around, putting a large gap between them.

"She's gonna be back during Bulma's birthday. Just... please help me out with this, make Y/n notice me, I want her to be jealous. I promise to forgive you if you help me with this," Gohan pleaded. Videl frowned, hesitant. Videl had plenty of time to think about her past actions lately, recognizing that she had been awful. But she knew people didn't change over a week, and it wasn't her place to try and mess with Y/n anymore. At the same time though, this was her only chance to spend just a little more time with the man she had fallen in love with. And Videl was the most selfish person she knew.

"Alright... If you forgive me, I'll help you. And I won't get between you two again after this." Videl agreed, making Gohan smile. Videl's face panned though as she gave Gohan a serious look. "But if Y/n hurts you or abandons you, I will hurt her."

"And I'll hurt you." Gohan glared down at her, not bothering to hide his violent, aggressive side anymore. Videl scoffed, stepping back.

"Whatever. So, tomorrow then?" She asked. Gohan nodded, making Videl sigh. "Well, see you then."

"See ya." Gohan forced a smile, waving. Despite their plan, Gohan simply could not bring himself to like Videl anymore. It was just for one more day. He'd only have to tolerate her for one day, and then it'd be over. Even when he forgives her, that won't mean he'll be obligated to like and spend time with her.

Just a few more hours, just one more night, and he'd finally see Y/n again...

Y/n hadn't lied when she said she stayed up for forty-eight hours before. What she failed to mention was the terrible side effects she had gotten, to the point her father had dragged her to the emergency room. But her father, nor an emergency room, were around. It was just her and Goku, who was completely baffled at Y/n's shift in behavior.

She'd grown significantly more irritable and grumpy, having no patience for his advances or flirting. But at the same time, she would flirt with him as if she had not just gotten mad at him for it. She also struggled to walk at times, which meant that Goku was pulling her around or carrying her on his back.

Goku had even noticed she had begun to fall asleep in the middle of actions. She would be talking as if nothing were wrong, pass out for a few seconds, and then resume as if she hadn't even noticed. She'd even fallen asleep while walking at one point, which was why Goku now carried her everywhere on his back.

He'd considered just taking her back right away so she could finally rest. But Y/n was adamant that Bulma got her wish, which meant that they were wasting time in Satan City until it was time to go. That was why they were currently sat in a restaurant, with Y/n stuffing her face with food. Goku watched her blinking rapidly, practically falling asleep as she shoveled food into her mouth.