Artistic Lips

Well he finally said it. This was all he wanted to find out that time, despite his hiccups and his head which was worsening.
"Heh, no. They were just a close friend of mine. A really close friend."

'Close'. That word echoed in his brain over and over. Normally, he would feel shameful for this jealous behavior he feels inside and stop his thoughts. But right now, the only thing he could've thought was what kind of things they did and share together with Murai. He thought untill Murai speaks again.

"They're dead."

That disgraceful feeling Yatora always ends up with popped up one more time. His eyes widened and locked up in his place.

"It was gonna come up anyway..." He smoke his cigaratte.
"I, see..."
"Their paintings were so good. The number of pieces they made was unbelievable. They were starting to catch the industry's eye. And then...
They were killed."
Yatora didn't know what to say. He just looked at how even someone like Murai can look this much upset. He felt sorry. Genuinely sorry for him. And himself too. For the feelings he felt.

Murai realizes he should go back to his normal self and quickly put himself together.

For a minute, Yatora doesn't think. It was unusual of him but he really didn't. He only thought: How much more can it be worse? And he picked up the whisky bottle, sloshed down. Murai doesn't say anything for this sudden reaction Yatora gives. He continues.

"But it's ok now, I think. I started to forget their face. The memories we had together, I'll always cherish them. But with a full head, I can't draw. I'm looking forward to things I'll go through. And now, I have you too. You sometimes remind me of them, actually. I see them in you. Ah, but don't get the wrong idea. You're just you and all but the things you do and the gestures you have, well...sometimes you have a resemblance of Sanada if you know what I mean.

Silence.

"Thank you, Yatora. I will always remember how you stand up for me today."

Silence.

"At that time... I was simply happy."

Silence...

If you'd ask him, the last thing Yatora remembers would be a warm breath next to his mouth which smells like a cigarette.

...

Yatora acts fast and even before Murai could understand anything, he finds Yatora so close to him as if there was no space in the whole room and they had to tangle in each other. Dirty blonde haired boy' right arm is fully on the shoulder. And the other one was on the head, artistic fingers are holding thight in the darkest black hair thuft.

He doesn't see, he doesn't hear. He doesn't care.

He leans to him even more as he inserts his tongue as much as he can. They go down a bit on Murai's side.

As soon as Murai gets what's going on, he grips Yatora from the shoulders and pulls him away and finally takes a breathe he missed and needed.

Silence.

Yatora can't get what's going on because he's not even Yatora now. He just let go of everything he was carrying as a burden. Answer of the question 'if he was ever going to regret this' is an answer can be get after he sleeps and wake up.

"Yatora. Don't do something you'll regret later. Please." Murai is in his most serious mood for Yatora.

"Shut it!" He pulls Murai's hands back from himself.
"I know whut I du okay?!"
He can't even speak properly as he uses these 'words'.

"Yato-" without he can spill his name, dirty blonde haired boy holds his singlet' collar and pulls it harshly to his most closest.

A silence again.

Yatora wants what he's doing more. It's not enough for him to get relax. It's not enough for anything, actually. Nor for him, nor for him to draw.

Eventually, Murai stops fighting (in his own head but it could be seen from outside too) and closes his own eyes as he slowly puts his one hand on the back of the blonde' neck. The other one slowly goes for the waist. It grabs its side which is connected with its back. While this happens, tattoed boy doesn't neglect to go for it deeper than blonde haired boy already does. But he's stronger. So it's easy for him to take advantage of Yatora's body.
As these things happen, Yatora doesn't stay the same too. This time, he only could use his last strength to clutch his both arms around Murai's wide but eye-catching, white neck. As they go for it 1 and half a minute straight, Yatora feels like dropping and sleeping for a sudden. He's softly getting out of the lips, goes down to Murai's bird tattooed neck, and let's himself fall. Murai catches him as it is not a hard task to do. Murai holds him next to his neck and chest, notices Yatora finally has gone unconscious with his body after his mind...

He feels gulity for not stopping but it's only for a second. On top of that: if you'd ask him, he's pretty sure that he was not gonna remember a thing from that night.

He touches and gets the blonde boys' hair from the front, takes it back and strokes it gently. And it's not even important if Murai would want him to remember. Since things have been always like that, for Murai Yakumo. Make up after drinking in a night, sleep and after the morning of other day, everything's forgotten. And he can't complain about this. Since he never thinks he's much of a nice guy himself. But he still wanted to hold Yatora close to himself.

"I'm sorry, Yatora."