THREE

Season One Episode Two

Laura and Wally were making out in the boys locker room. This was the place where they would frequently go to make out in both life and death.

Wally tried to pushed Laura closer to him by tightening his grip on her waist. When he realized that wasn't working good enough for him he decided to slide his cold fingers up the small of her back to where her bra clasp was located.

he fiddled with the clasp, desperately needing it to unhook. Once it finally unhooked he began to delicately slide his fingers back down to the hem of Laura's shirt.

He knew this made her go wild.

He began to lift her shirt up as she pulled away from the steamy kiss. He furrowed his brows, confused as to why she stopped him.

"Do you think Maddie will ever really find out the real truth on how she died?" Laura asked Wally with genuine curiosity.

Wally only sighed, "Okay no offense Laura, but the only mystery I care about is why you were thinking about Maddie Nears right as we were about to have sex?"

"Wrong time to bring it up I know, but I'm worried her death is signaling something bad. We both know something has been happening here, we just don't know what, and now a girl shows up dead after not knowing how she even died? And to top it off the police still haven't found her body." Laura and Wally both knew something strange had been happening but they couldn't do anything about it. They were stuck here.

"Alright, how about you go talk to Maddie, after we have sex." Wally whispered the last bit in Laura's ear nipping at her ear trying to get her back in the mood to get laid.

"Okay, okay, okay." Laura said giggling each time she talked as Wally had begun to devour her neck with kisses.

Laura rested her head on Wally's lap as he sat on one of the uncomfortable school chairs while she was laying the rest of her body weight on another chair.

Mr. Martin told them when they first arrived that he didn't care how they were seated as long as they were comfortable and participated in the activities, showing they wanted to leave this place and pass on.

He was talking to the group about a story within his life, which was a very long time ago, longer ago than all the others life's were.

"It was an old cider mill off route forty seven, and my parents had tossed us in the Dodge Cornet. We'd each get a bag of warm, greasy donuts. That was my idea of Nirvana." The group all had smiles on their faces as the box of donuts was being passed around the group.

Laura sat up onto Wally's lap as he grabbed the box. He let her take a donut before him, even though the only flavors left were two jelly donuts and a lemon flavored one. Laura grabbed the jelly and so did Wally, leaving the lemon for Rhonda as he tried passing her the box while she looked within it.

"What's that about?" Rhonda questioned. she had seen the only donut left was the reject one that no one else had wanted.

Mr. Martin furrowed his eyebrows, "Is there a problem?" He was confused as the group got a special treat.