Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Truth

Start from the beginning

We went to a nearby supermarket to buy our snacks for later then after that, we took a cab since we all couldn't fit inside Adrien's car so Nino,Alya,Luka and Marinette decided to just take the cab to go there. While sitting beside Adrien he turned to look at me and kissed my temple, I smiled at the thought that he is still the same sweet Adrien that I fell in love with.

"Why are you smiling about?" He asked them he tucked some hair on my ear.

"Oh nothing, I was just happy to be here with you." I replied.

"Seize your worries because I will make time just for you." He smiled.

"I'm not worrying. To be honest, Im relieved to be able to stand next to you. Just your mere presence Adrien, all I need is you." I said before inviting him for an embrace.

"Aww, my love is so clingy today." He laughed and I glared at him.

"Are you teasing me?" I raised a brow at him causing him to laugh harder at me.

"No, HAHAHA. You're so cute. I'd wife you." He said but I didn't get the last part because he whispered it.

"What was that?" I asked again.

"Nothing, I said I love you." He replied.

The ride went on smoothly with Adrien teasing me. Few minutes later we stopped infront of his mansion. He reached for my hand to support me while getting out of the car and my heart melts again for his gestures. I couldn't ask for more.

"Oh,good you're here." Nino said after he went out of the taxi. Alya followed him while Luka and Marinette went out on the other side of the cab.

"Are you ready to go inside?" He asked them he reached and holds my hand,before entering. He didn't wait for their replies and just went on ahead.

When we entered the house we couldn't find Nathalie nor Mr Agreste which made me feel relaxed and calm, I mean Adrien's father is not that terrifying but you know, there's something about his presence that blocked away my sanity once I get near him. Something's off, something feels not right. We walked upstairs and my gaze shifted towards the portrait of her mom, Emily. Then I remember it again.

"Emily." I whispered.

"If only I wasn't rash and reckless, you would have been here and Adrien wouldn't have lost his mother." I thought to myself as my tears began to form from my eyes but I shook it away.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Nino asked.

"I know, we can all watch a movie." Marinette suggested and we all agreed.

The guys sets up our movie date and we went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare our snacks. As we were walking down the stairs I thought I saw a person peak through the wall but I brushed it off. I mean, how can a person fit in there? It's a wall. Unless....

"What are you looking at there,Ysa?" Alya asked and she also look at the wall I was staring.

"Oh,nothing. I was just seeing things." I answered and continue to walk down.

"Hurry up,guys. The movie will start soon." Marinette called us and we walked down to her side.

We made a bunch of snacks including chips and some cookies. We were on our way back when I saw Nathalie came out of the same wall that I was staring earlier. She seemed shock to see us but then gave me a smile before walking away.

"That's odd, I don't remember any room in there. It seems suspicious. What are you hiding Nathalie?" I asked to myself.

The movie started and we focused on watching. Everyone is quite and we all seemed to be enjoying the movie.