The fall

"Y/N, please stop!" I heard Mactavishs voice from behind.

I just paused, not knowing what to do. But after a bit when Price,Ghost and Soap were closer....

I just screamed. I screamed and screamed and screamed until my mouth was dry and throat was soar. And I collapsed in a ball of tears.

My breathing starts to get frantic. My heart beat racing my mind, swirling.

"Hey, hey, sssh It's okay. Look at me Y/N"
Price was holding me in his lap now. He really was a farther figure to me.

You scream and cry. "I don't get it, Price! I DONT GET IT! Why is it me?"Soap go get Mik. I think she's having a PTSD attack !"

Soap runs to the Medic ward.As Ghost kneels down next to Price, who had you facing him on his lap.

"Is this my fault, Price? Have I messed up again?".

"No, of course not Ghost." He nods at Ghost, and Ghost nods back, and he glimps down at you.

He doesn't believe Price. But he has to for now

-----5 minutes later-------

Mik and Soap run with a medic bag and pillow.

"Hey Y/N I-im Mik, I'm here to look after you, alright?" You nod as you're unable to speak as you know you'll start crying again.

"Okay, Sir, please, can you lay her head on the pillow."

Price does as Mik asks

As soon as you're placed down, you grab Prices' hand for comfort.

Mik then injects a bit of sleep medicine into your arm. So you sleep it off, and he then picks you up to take to the Medics ward, but Ghost steps in.

"L.T. let him take her."

--------------------

A:N YAY another chapter!

It's getting exciting!