Walking towards the bed, you slowly lay down. You cover yourself with the covers, puling out your phone.

You smile at the lock screen, but suddenly you feel a hot breath fanning your face. Turning your head slightly to the side, you see Hyunjin looking at your lock screen in disbelief.

"Seriously?" He spoke in his hoarse voice, his eyes looking away from your phone and staring into yours.

His voice send shivers down your spine, you blink a couple of times before speaking.

"What? You did the same thing!" You point towards the desk where his phone lays. His eyes follow your vision.

"Oh.. Well about that, you looked cute."

You drop your phone on your stomach, your cheeks burning up. His eyes bore back again into yours. He chuckles a little before dropping himself on the bed again.

He said what?

He turns his head to look at you, his smile forming into a smirk. You raise a brow at him in confusion, the rain slowly started to calm down.

"Today, princess, we're going to my apartment."

What

The

Fuck

Your eyes widen, your in shock that he actually meant it. You thought he was only joking, but you were very wrong.

"We could also go to Mi-sun's place and get your stuff? And then we can go to the studio since you have afternoon class today."

Okay how does this man know my schedule- oh right he goes there too.

"I'll that that as a yes, let me tell the other members." He gets up and leaves you, alone. You blink a couple of times, not believing this situation.

You get up, walking towards the desk. You take out your pants and socks to wear them. You walk back towards Hyunjin's bed, making it neat.

Hyunjin comes back in, shuffling through his closet. You stare blankly at him, everything happening too fastly.

"Take this." He hands you one of his jackets. Obviously, you won't wear it since you have his hoodie on.

"You can wait in the living room while i change, okay?"

You just nod, taking your bag and phone while walking towards the door, closing it behind you. You walk towards the living room, finding Felix there.

He is watching something on his phone, noticing your presence instantly as you sat down.

"Morning, Cherry." He greets you, his voice deeper then ever.

"Morning, Lix." You greet him back with a soft smile, which her returns.

"I heard you will be staying with Hyunjin, in his apartment."

Bingo, but i'm still not dating him, so i guess i will be a roommate.

You nod, feeling slightly shy. You look at your watch, 9:30 being read on it. You hear footsteps reaching the living room.

"Let's go."

You look back, seeing Hyunjin. He wore a white tee shirt, and some black baggy jeans. He also wore some rings and a necklace. His hair was perfectly brushed, giving volume to it.

You nod, standing up and walking towards him. Felix follows behind you and Hyunjin. You wear your shoes, tying the laces steadily.

You stand back up, your face meeting Felix's. You smile, feeling sad that your actually leaving him. You loved spending time here, but who knows, you might come back.

"Will you guys come back here, to live?"

You stare at your feet, not knowing the answer, but you wish you did. What you don't see is Hyunjin winking at Felix, while Felix forms a sad smile.

"Let's go, y/n." Hyunjin grabs your wrist, but you get pulled into a tight hug by Felix.

"Come tomorrow, hm?"

You hug him back, smiling like a child. You nod, humming a yes to his question.

You let go, your wrist being pulled by Hyunjin. Felix lets you go, waving you a goodbye and closing the door.

You reach Hyunjin's car, sitting down in the passengers seat. Your bag is in between your legs, your phone in your lap.

"So Mi-sun's it is, right?"

You look at him, only to find him already looking at you. His honey-brown eyes almost melting you apart.

You nod, trying to not be so awkward. He starts driving, while you pull out your phone. You go on google just to check for any new information about you and Hyunjin.

There was a new article saying that Hyunjin revealed a small part. You open the article, reading every word attentively.

"Hyunjin has answered our questions! Here is his answer."

"-I am talking to someone, and we are getting to know each other, i really like her, STAY, i really do. And i am planning to ask her out soon, please send me your support!"

Your mouth parts, your eyes widening, your cheeks burning up, butterflies forming in your stomach. Hyunjin just confirmed that he is talking to someone, that someone being YOU.

Hyunjin seemed to notice your reaction, so he decided to ask you about it.

"What did you read that made you so shocked?" He asked, focusing on the road in-front of him. Your head snap towards him, closing your phone and dropping it on your lap.

"N-nothing!" You stutter out, trying to think of a new subject to talk about.

Hyunjin was about to speak, but you cut him off just in time.

"Did you draw me last night while i was sleeping?"

Hyunjin smirks, his face almost answering your question.

"Yeah, i did. Did you like the sketch? I plan on painting it."

"You-what?" Too stunned to speak, you fully forget about the fact that Hyunjin confirmed a couple of hours ago that his is into you.

"I plan on painting you, i might do a live about it on youtube."

"Seriously? You are being real right now?"

Hyunjin laughs at your sudden reaction, but he is loving it. He gives you a quick glance, looking back at the road.

"Of course i am, princess. You are shining brighter then a star, how could i not paint such a beautiful star, my beautiful star?"

Heart thumping loudly, the whole world went silent. Only your heartbeat could be heard. He called you as his star.

Your lips are becoming dry, Hyunjin places his now not used hand on yours, circling soothing circles on your hand with his thumb.

I am so sorry- i am tired alright? I feel so tired but i know i needed to post this, so yeah here is what one hour of fast writing looks like by lory💁🏼‍♀️. Trust me, yall aint going to be happy about the future these chapters will hold. Except the part when we pass the heart breaking chapters. But thats enough spoiling 🤭

(1746 words)

unedited