Wally thought for a second before answering the question, "I mean other than a pulse and a heartbeat? No. No, Not really. You?" he looked to his girlfriend of almost forty four years and questioned her.

"No yeah I'm good. Why do you ask?" Laura responded.

"My phone and my backpack, they were both with me. I'm missing my necklace too." She told the couple as she felt for her necklace that wasn't there.

Wally hadn't taken off Laura's necklace since freshman year on their first date when he asked her if he could wear it to show they were dating.

"Huh." Wally told Maddie who was clearly annoying that 'Huh' was always his response to everything she said.

"Huh? Can you stop saying 'Huh'?" She spoke angry. After finishing her sentence the two teens at the end of the hallway had walking through the group talking, which took away Maddie's attention again.

Wally Grabbed her wrist to gain her attention again before she could walk away and follow the teens that weren't dead yet. "Hey, maybe it's a good thing you don't remember everything, okay? Sometimes I wish I could forget." After speaking he quickly took his grip off of Maddie's hand and laced his hand with Laura's as they both walked away.

The Therapy Group were all sitting in their seats well, excluding Maddie as she was trying to puzzle back together her death. Mr Martin had yet to call the meeting officially so they were just chit chatting.

Wally sat with Laura in his lap as Charley had moved over a seat closer taking Laura's spot.

Laura and Wally were talking to each other about their dates they used to go on when they were still alive and even the ones they still go on now as they were planning their next one.

Laura was the first to see Maddie storm into the gym, giving the blonde girl with the bad haircut all of her attention.

"Maddie? Hello. We just started-" Mr. Martin began talking before getting cut off by a very angry Maddie.

"You wanna help me you too? Fine. Help me. I need you two to force a confession out of someone. You know, rattle some chains, inhabit his body, scare the life out of him, whatever it takes." She Rambled as she looked directly to Wally and Laura.

The room went quiet as everyone, but Maddie, knew they couldn't do that.

Maddie looked even more furious, if that was possible, "What's the problem? I need you two to channel all your ghostly energy and dangle the sack of shit out of the window until he cracks."

Wally went to speak to explain to her how they couldn't really do that but Charley had beaten him to it, "Okay, You're not getting it. That's not how this works, Okay? It's not like in the movies. We couldn't do that even if we wanted to." Charley tried to explain to the girl a little annoyed how she wasn't catching on.

Laura had thought Charley's outburst was due to the fact that if they were able to talk to the living he would've because he regretted leaving the love of his life while still being angry at him.

"And I do want to" Wally talking had brought Laura back to reality after previously being lost in her thoughts.

"Yeah, maybe you're all fine just accepting this, but I'm not. I need to know what happened." Maddie explained desperately needing them to understand what she had been feeling which was difficult to the others seeing as they hadn't been through not knowing how they had died.