Subconsciously, Donghyuck responded with a moan before clearing his throat and speaking.

"I am really sorry. It won't happen ever again."

"Sorry doesn't cut it," Mark concluded, pulling Donghyuck's wrists to stand him on his knees into the mattress and the younger had to hide his excitement.

But Mark knew all too well how excited Donghyuck was.

⚠️

Mark held his wrists with one hand as the other worked its way to Donghyuck's waistband of his boxers.

Mark pulled at the younger's waistband and released it, making it snap against Donghyuck's side.

Donghyuck winced and hissed at the action, though enjoying the feeling.

The older pulled at his waistband again, rolling down the younger's boxers to reveal Donghyuck's stiff erection.

Mark tsked, slapping Donghyuck's erection which made the younger hiss with a moan.

"Look at this?" Mark pointed out, grabbing a fist full of Donghyuck's hair to force him to look at his own dick. "Unacceptable."

But that only sent more excitement to his bulging shaft.

"What do you think I should do to you, huh?" Mark grimaced, gluing their foreheads together as his hand was firmly gripping his hair.

"I-I don't know," Donghyuck admitted with a whimper, loving the way Mark took complete control with his dominance.

"You don't know?" Mark repeated cockily, dropping the younger's wrists. "Sit."

Donghyuck complied, sitting on his bottom with his legs extended outwards while Mark let go of his hair to grab something from the gift bag:the supposed harness.

The younger's breath was shaky and he felt like his heart was beating out of his chest when Mark pulled it out again.

"We're gonna put this to some good use today," Mark smirked, waving the harness in the air. "Sir back against the head board."

The younger quickly scooted back so that he was against the head board as Mark got back on the bed, spreading Donghyuck's legs into a v shape.

Mark collided both of Donghyuck's wrists together, taking the harness to interlock them tightly so that the younger could not free his hands.

Donghyuck winced in pain and Mark quickly met his eyes, searching for any discomfort. "Color?"

Donghyuck witnessed the worried eyes Mark wore which made him smile softly. He loved how Mark made sure he was okay before continuing any further and knew that if Donghyuck wanted to stop, he would stop.

He trusted him.

Donghyuck nodded, "Green."

Mark acknowledged the younger's nod with his own before continuing, grabbing the remote and vibrator that were beside Donghyuck's leg.

Mark, still fully clothed just to tease his soulmate, lifted Donghyuck's leg to inch his lips on the younger's inner thigh, reaching his soulmate tattoo.

Mark bit and nibbled his thigh, leaving hickeys circling his name on the younger's beautifully smooth and tanned skin.

During so, Donghyuck dick was dripping with precum trickling down.

Mark knew the younger was very sensitive with his touches so he continued to bruise up his thigh before alternating with the other.

Mark's face was getting closer and closer to Donghyuck's leaking member, giving butterfly kisses up his body from his hip bone to his flat stomach.