Late night Hospitality (Pt. 2)

𝘏𝘦𝘺𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 (𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳 😭) 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 (?) 𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘨. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺

𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺!

Sirius POV:

I yawn, sitting up. It appeared j was still straddling Moons so I was careful not to wake him up.

I lay there for a bit, calmly enjoying the soft silence of the room.

All of a sudden, Professor McGonagall come  sprinting through (𝘈/𝘕 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺), "Boys? Boys? " she shouts, clearly upset or worried.

"What's up Minnie? " I whisper, getting off of Remus.

"Oh, good Lord.. Are you okay? " she shakily responds. I nod, concerned. "It's only that, Madame... It's only that Poppy said you were hurt. And that Remus, " she gives me a little wink, " carried you to the hospital wing. You were hurt.. "

"Oh, I'm fine. It was just Peeves.. Nothing too bad" I say while she catches her breath. She looks over to James and Regulus, then back at me.

"They're a thing-? "

"Yup, you didn't know? Half the time they're all over each other. Can't get enough of each other.. " I sigh.

"Sounds like you and Remus, Mr. Black. " She remarks, slightly smirking.

I dramatically gasp, "Me and Rem? Oh we would nevaa" I laugh.

"Mhmm Mhm. Well, if appears we have more catching up to get too. See me later after transfiguration. I'm glad you're okay Mr. Black, and if you need anything I'm always here" She taps my shoulder, smiling she walks graciously out of the common room. Silently laughing to herself..

"How did she not know... Thought Poppy would have told her. After all, they're literally the gossip couple. " I mutter to myself.

"Siri, who was that? " I hear Remus grumble behind me.

"Oh it was only Minnie, just checking in."

"Oh, cool, now come back to be I'm getting cold with out you. " he pouts. I laugh walking towards him.

I embraces me in a soft cuddle, going back to sleep in his arms.

Minnie's such a gossip, my last thoughts were filled with all the things I need to tell her.

Glad to have her as my Mother figure.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥!

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥?

𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶!

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵:419

-𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘰❤