Part 4: The League, And the Little League

"Who the hell are you!" I hear behind me. "How did you get here!"

I turn around and see a man wearing all green.

Green Lantern.

I can feel Khaji's Killing Intent growing.

"Calm yourself Khaji, wait to see what he's like before attacking as you did the other two" I murmur slightly, feeling her restrain herself.

I take a good look at the guy, a black man, bald and rather muscular.

"I am the new Blue Beetle, my Scarab teleported me here. Who are you?" I ask, trying to keep my voice calm and non hostile.

"I'm the newest Green Lantern of Earth, a few years now. We just let ourselves fade into obscurity" He seems to be a bit more relaxed.

"Cool, how many others are a part of the Justice League, even if they're hidden?"

"Around the same number as the original team, mostly successors and descendants of the originals"

"Sounds interesting, think I could meet them? I've only been the Beetle for a few weeks but I reckon they'll be happy the Scarab's active again"

"Of course, but no funny ideas, we have Shazam and Superman in the tower"

A warning with the strongest members huh? Must be rather peeved by my teleporting onto the Watchtower.

I follow him and he leads me into a conference room mostly filled.

Only three or four chairs were empty.

"Who is this Ronan?" The one in a Batsuit, Batman asks.

"The new Blue Beetle. He teleported onto the view deck"

"Really? Boy, how did you find the Scarab?"

"Does nobody know your name?" I ask Khaji softly.

"Not really. Only a few people knew, you can tell"

"I found Khaji Da after I saw a woman screaming at her to give her the power of the Beetle. Idiot decided to leave the Scarab in a pile of scrap overnight as a punishment of sorts for refusing to activate. Once she left I picked her up and she scanned me, attached herself to me and took me to orbit and dropped me only to fly inches above the sea"

This had Shazam, a purple suited woman with black hair and eyes, Green Lantern and Superman laugh.

"I learnt how to fly by being dropped from 100,000 feet kid, it's not so unusual" Shazam says, waving it off.

The other two nodded as if remembering their own way to learn.

"But before this, I think you lot either know, or will be delighted to know about. Is that All Might has a transferable Quirk"

This clearly came as a shock to the room.

"What do you mean... A transferable Quirk?" Batman asks, almost dangerously.

"I'm Quirkless. And he offered me his Quirk not an hour after crushing my dreams. I refused it and later found Khaji the same day. He said he was the 8th, but I can tell he'll need a Successor in less than a year, he's missing a lung and basically all his stomach... He called it One For All"

Batman pulled open a holographic screen and began tapping away quickly as pictures, articles and medical certificates flashed across it rapidly.

"He was born Quirkless... His Mentor has a Strength Enhancing and Flight type Quirk... Not normally a usual mix... Her Mentor was... Ah..." He seemed to be putting shit together quickly.