Part 1: Screw All Might and Hello Scarab!

(GIFs made by me from the official trailer)

"My Quirk was passed down to me from my master, and her master had it... I am the 8th person to hold this power! I deem you Worthy of Inheriting my Quirk!" All Might announces in his skinny form. "What do you say young Midoriya? Will you carry the Torch?"

I glare at the bastard.

So he says he inherited a Quirk, meaning since I've only ever seen his using an enhancement Quirk, he must of been Quirkless before.

And he has the gall to tell me it's impossible!?

"No"

"I knew that would be your answ- wait what?" He stares at me in shock.

"I'll become a Hero my way, not taking some Quirk that'll paint a huge target on my back as a shortcut" I move past him and, even with my lack of muscle, hit his shoulder with my own.

"You're making a huge mistake young man! Reconsider!" He calls behind me.

I ignore the walking corpse and head to the beach, it's covered in trash but I need to think.

I pass an expensive looking SUV in front of a restaurant and climb down to the sand.

The piles of junk have small gaps I walk through, I often use this place as an escape from my bullies.

The natural maze and claustrophobic spaces can make even Bakugo give up since he can't blast his way through and all his muscle makes the smaller gaps impossible to pass.

I make my way to the water and look at the view.

Soon my rage began to boil and I started screaming.

"GOD DAMMIT! WHY THE FUCK WULD YOU BE SUCH A FUCKING HYPOCRITE! GOD! FUCK! DAMN! IT!"

I begin kicking trash over and over, ignoring the pain in my feet as I vented ten years of suppressed anger as I cursed every single person who hurt me.

But at the end I was just a crying mess kneeling in the sand.

I stand by my choice to refuse All Might's Quirk.

I won't accept that sort of double standards, what if one day he decides I'm not Worthy and takes it back? I'll be right back where I started and mentally destroyed.

I hear yelling in the distance and tense for a moment before realising it was female.

And an adult at that.

I wipe my face and get up, moving in the direction of the yelling, maybe they need help?

As I get closer I hear more about the voice.

It's angry.

"-EETLE! I COMMAND YOU TO- YOUR-! I OWN YOU... NOW! I'M GETTING TIRED- REFUSAL TO- WITH ME!"

What the hell is going on over there?

I arrive and look around a pile carefully and see a forty to sixty year old woman with brown wavy hair staring at a metal beetle in her hand.

The beetle was a shiny blue shell with pink-purple hues to it, shifting as the light bounces off it's metal carapace.

It's beautifully designed.