Chapter 21: Mini Bus

ابدأ من البداية

"I wasn't afraid of her ruling and status. But I always miscalculated her."

"Why is that? You always calculate the value of every person you'd meet. Even my pores on my face, you took the complex examine all throughout the uncountability by knowing the exact number! What was the total of my pores again?" Baling niya sa akin.

"It's 1,024 pores in total, which was added by three pimples in this afternoon." Tugon ko.

"See?! Hahaha! You're the best, girl! For sure, I am highly hitting on you to be a USG President. Walang binatbat sa'yo si Almira, puro lang 'yon utos at dada dahil kesyo high status lang siya rito at dependent sa Student Constitution kaya nagyayabang iyon. Sa tingin mo, what will be her value?"

Napatingin ako sa kaniya na seryoso.

"She's the Syntax Error in my calculator." I said, na ikinabahala ko.

__(=_=)__

NANDITO NA kami sa waiting shed. There's a lot of students waiting for buses to arrive. My head hurt while viewing the surroundings. They were dominating the red color in all places as I remembered the tragedy I had been through a week ago.

"Ayos ka lang, Zuleen?" Nag-aalalang tanong ni Gelai.

Tumango ako.

"Do we have to call an Uber? This place is hectic! I hate to bustle around." Suggest niya.

"No need."

She paused as she looked at me confusely.

I took all the remaining cash in my bag. At nagsabog ako ng maraming pera sa dalawang magkabilang side ng kalye at nagkagulo ang mga tao patungo sa mga nagkalat na pera. Pinagtutuka nila ang mga nagkalat na pera sa daan na parang mga manok.

"You still got trash in your bag, huh?!" Sabi ni Gel.

I didn't have any remorse on her. Gel is an elite ones like other STEMs who has the nerve to see cash as trash. She only used credit cards instead of coins and paper moneys. Naglagay rin ng pera ang mga kaklase ko sa bag ko kaya parang bumigat ang daladala ko. This is how they bully. Hindi bato o hollow blocks ang ipupuslit nila sa bag mo kundi pera. I wiped my sweat with money like tissues atsaka itinapon.

"Huwag ka ngang magkalat dito! You just have to throw it to the garbage if you don't need it. Mabuti na lang masisipag maglinis ang mga tao rito eh."

Napailing ako sa kabobohan niya. Wala talaga 'tong alam sa pera kahit na mapera siya.

"That's how campaigning works." I simply hinted on her.

Nawala na ang mga tao sa dinaraanan namin. We straightforward walking along the aisle of the red sea like a descendants of Moises.

"Do we have to wait here for a dirty truck to come?" Sabi ni Gel.

"You mean bus?"

"Yes, exactly! Kung matagal pa iyon dadating, I will call now a service."
She held her Iphone Pro from her pocket. Nagtipa siya sa screen at tila nabagot sa nakita niya.

"What's with that negative look, negative girl?" I asked as if I had concern to this girl.

"Look! All of my exes had the nerve to dump their DM messages in my notifications! Oh gosh! It keeps moving and moving like they wanna break my Iphone! I think I need to buy a new one."

At itinapon niya iyon sa kalsada.

"Why did you throw that?!" Hindi ko iyon inaasahan. Ang mahal kaya n'on. The price value of that phone is similar to what I consume in two months. Hindi niya na lang ibinigay sa akin iyon.