A while later, she tried to be free from his hold but he didn't let her.

"Are you uncomfortable like this, Tulip?" Aayansh asked, to which she denied right away.

"Then sleep like this. Close to me." He murmured before closing his eyes and stroking her hair gently.

As if the last night events were any less that she woke up in his arms, this morning.

"Bahu? me to Aap logo ke bharose Baitha hu." Shivam's words broke the trance of her thoughts and she started eating her breakfast.

(Daughter-in-law, I'm relying on you guys)
"Vese bhi, esi shakal ke sath koi pategi bhi nhi Aapse." Rithik mumbled, munching on his toast. Everyone let out a laugh and Riya, sitting next to him, high fived him.

(Don't worry. No one's gonna accept your proposal with this face.)

"Why are you all laughing. Bahu dhundho is ghar ke liye, pota poti chahiye ke nhi." Shivam shook his head, looking at the elders who eyed each other.

(Find a daughter-in-law for this house. Do you want grandchildren or not?)

"Besharam. Khana kha chup chap." Divya said, showing him the spatula.

(Shameless, have your breakfast.)

"Shivam Bhaiya, Ladki dekhenge, sagai hogi, Phir shadi aur uske baad bachche. It will take a lot of time. Aayansh bhai?" Aayansh switched his gaze from Aadhya to Riya when she called him.

(Shivam Bro, we'll find a girl, then engagement, further wedding and at the end, children. It will take a lot of time.)

"Hmm?"

"You should think about something." She said with a mischievous smile and then eyed Aadhya, who was quietly eating Poha, mindlessly listening to their conversation while her mind wondered around last night events, no matter how much she tried to ignore it.

"About what?" Aayansh asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Honeymoon." Rithik interrupted, making Aadhya choke on her bite. Passing her a glass of water, Aayansh rubbed her back while glaring at his younger cousin who seemed totally unbothered.

"Put a filter on your mouth, Rithik. Ghar ke bade bhi yha hai." Aayansh mumbled.

(Elders are sitting here.)

Putting the glass back, after chugging some water, Aadhya took the decision to not speak anything realising where this conversation was going.

"Ghar ke bade doesn't have any problem." Naveen interrupted, looking at his son..

"Exactly. They have been at your place. Been to honeymoon and had children as well. Un logo ko koi dikkat nhi hai. Aap Dono sharmana band kro." Shivam said, pointing at Aayansh and Aadhya, who were sitting in front of him.

(They don't have any problem. You guys stop feeling shy.)

"Aur nhi to Kya. You're 31 and when your father was of your age, unke 2 bachche the." Manish stepped into the conversation as well.

(Your father had two children when he was of your age.)

"To me kha se bachche paida kru. Vo bho 2, bilkul nhi. Aur Vese bhi, abhi 1 kafi hai." Aayansh pointed at Aadhya with a lip tight smile who was secretly putting the capsicums from her plate into Aayansh's plate.