Ar- why can't you be more careful with yourself? What is this , you could have been seriously hurt and what about your treatment, how could you risk that imlie?

I- I'm ok, chodo mujhe...Chalo I think I know the way now...

Ar- imlie it's already dark! We need to camp here tonight and start again in the morning ... I think we need to find a way to start a fire first!

I- no need we can make it!

Ar-. Eh Jungli koi Tarzan nahi aanewala Tumhe bachane ke Liye!

I- hum kissika intezaar nahi karat humka bachane ke Liye!

Ar-And what is wrong with that

I- Kyuki humka bachane ka kaam to tum karat Rahe ho, par ab Imaliya Apne aapko bachaan vaste kafi hai...

Ar- imlie I didn't mean it that way, please just listen to me, it's not safe to be walking around here in the dark, I trust you and I know you know the way out of here but can we take that way tomorrow morning?

I- thik hai , Tum lakdi lao, hum Kuch khane ka intezam karte hai

Ar-ok but no rats please!

I- it was sharkand sweet potato not a rat! And don't worry there is a French bistro right up by that bush, I will get you a continental meal!

Ar- ha ha.. how funny

I- you will eat what I can find !

They lit a fire and sat by it trying to warm themselves, they both were soaking wet, they ate the berries Imlie found and Imlie already began to look pale.

Ar- imlie Tum thik ho?

I- hmmmm

Ar- Tumhe pehle se hi cold tha kal bhigi tum aur ab yeh sab...

I- how do you know I got wet in the rain last night?

Ar- Sorry I saw you three in the rain when I was trying to light a cigarette by my window

I- oh
Imlie wondered if he had seen him in raghavs arms and felt guilty , she then wondered why she felt guilt.

Ar- Achoooo...achoooo..

I- Tum kahe Aaye paani mein hum utha gaye the na? Toh picture ke heroine ke tarah kapde phaad je humaar patti kahe ki? Aur khud kahe bhigee? Ab ho gayi na sardi! Akkadbagga!

Ar- I came because that's our thing apparently one does something stupid and the other has to follow.
.Aryan mumbled quitely..

I-Ka bolle Tum?

Ar- ka Kya bolle? Kuch nahi..,.Ek toh help karo phir gali khao!

I- akkadbagga gali nahi hai!

Ar- arre jiss feeling se Tum yeh bol Rahi ho gali hi lag Rahi hai!

Both of their minds drifted to a time in their marriage, when Imlie had explained to Aryan about that the meaning of his nickname and how it had changed from a curse word to one of love and endearment for her. But this time they were not saddened by that memory but smiled at each other warmly .

Ar- why don't you get some sleep I can keep watch

I- I can say the same thing

Ar- imlie I'm ok , go ahead get some rest and after sometime I can sleep and you keep watch?

I- ok I like that plan.

Aryan had no intention of waking up imlie, her pale face worried him. in the middle of the night, imlie felt Aryans hand on her hand, gently tapping her and asking her to wake up. She was puzzled at this behavior and woke up half asleep, trying to understand what was happening. As soon as she woke up Aryan placed a hand on her face and whispered in her ear that he thought there was a wild animal around them. Imlie raised her eyebrows and pushed Aryan aside and began laughing loudly.

I- Arre akkadbagge Tum kaisan ho? Uu plastic ki thayli Jo jhaad pe atki hui hai uu aawaz karat hai hahahah

Ar- oh sorry I don't have much experience in these things, so I got confused!

I- tohar kaam toh Baki Logan ko confusiyane ka hai! aaj khud hi hahaha

Ar- Tumhe Mera majak udane mein aur mujhe chidanne mein majja aata hai na jungli ?

I- ekdum Sahi pakde! It is one of the greatest joys of my life Darpok Singh Rathod!

Ar-great then I'm here for it , for now and ...

I- huh...,,hmmmm I think it's getting late you should sleep now, I can keep watch...

Ar- imlie please I woke you up too soon , please sleep for some more time.

I- I'm ok ABP

Ar-please imlie

I- ok thanks but wake me up in an hour
Ar-sure try to get some rest now

It has been about an hour when Aryan heard imlie speaking in her sleep, what began as a low murmur in the beginning was slowly turning in to a loud argument with someone, Aryan had seen imlie like this before during their mission at Pagdandiya and moved closer to Imlie , he knew he couldn't sing her to sleep like Raghav so he decided to talk her back to sleep.

I- I don't want to do this! There has to be another way of getting the money for her treatment

Ar-imlie it's ok..,, everything is ok Chini is ok now
Aryan carresed Imlie's head gently and spoke softly

I- I need the money by end of the month, or she won't make !! Imlie shouted and began tossing and turning....

Ar-imlie please calm down...Chini is fine now she's healthy thanks to you..,

I- if something happens to her then then I won't make it either....this can't be happening again.., not again hi

Imlie had began sobbing in her sleep and Aryan felt helpless. He decided to stop assuring her and rather find out what she was talking about.

Ar-what is happening again Imlie?

I- I can't lose one more of my children... I failed to save my chiku and stole everyone's happiness..,,Chini is the only reason I live, I can't lose her too....