Sunlight or Moonlight?

Winter au mixed with original.
Kayden x (aged up) Jiwoo.
Requested by (TokyoRevengers1189)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Kayden hurry up!!" Jiwoo huffed, crossing his arms while he stood by the door.

"Hold on, hold on, I'm allowed to take my time here!" Kayden huffed back with a laugh, leaning against the wall across from the younger, pulling his boots on.

"Hmm you're just slowww!" The light haired boy teased.

"Not everyone is naturally fast, awakened or not!" Kayden went over and snatched Jiwoo up before he could run.

"YAH! THIS ISN'T FAIR-...." Jiwoo started before falling silent and red faced when the older kissed him on the nose.

"You were saying?" The older hummed, setting Jiwoo down carefully.

With a flustered whine, Jiwoo bolted out the door and out into the snow.

Kayden grinned, following after the younger male out, laughing at the scene in front him.

The light haired boy had been crouched down, patting some snow into a ball before looking up at the black haired man with a playful grin.

"Don't you do it." Kayden warned, watching Jiwoo closely.

"Do what?" Jiwoo paused his movements, to which the other narrowed his eyes.

"Jiwoo."

"Kayden."

When Jiwoo threw the snowball, Kayden moved to the side, only to get smacked in the face with a second snowball.

"You had TWO?!" The older swiped the remaining snow off his face, tilting his head to avoid another hit.

"Three, actually." The younger corrected, smiled mischievously.

"I swear to- come here you little-" Kayden surged forward to grab the light haired man, but he'd already dove to the side to avoid being caught.

"-Gotta catch me first!" Jiwoo laughed, ducking and dodging the olders attempts to catch him.

"Jiwoo Seo!"

The dodging boy squeaked, having finally been caught.

"HEY!" He squirmed around, trying to get free but it was useless, the older had a good grip on him this time.

"Can we please get on with our day now?" Kayden asked, putting heavy emphasis on 'please'.

"Yes! Let me down though-"

"-And have you assult me, the great Kayden, with snow again? I think not." The black haired man started to walk.

"I won't! Just put me down!!" Jiwoo huffed, wriggling around more.

After a bit, Kayden finally gave in and set him down.

In an instant, the light haired boy slipped his hand into Kayden's and continued walking.

The duo spent the day going through shops and annoying each other, killing time until the sun began to set.

And honestly, Kayden couldn't decide if Jiwoo looked more heavenly in the light of the setting sun or in the soft moonlight and lanterns that were scattered about.

"Kayden? You okay?" Jiwoo asked, waving a hand in front of the older man.

"Hm- yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Why?" Kayden shook his head slightly, blinking rapidly to bring himself back from his daze.

"You were staring at me for quite a while, I thought something was wrong." The younger rubbed the back of his neck nervously, he didn't really know how to feel about the olders intense gaze.

"Oh.." The taller man pursed his lips, "Sorry about that. Nothing wrong, I promise."

Giving a nod in response, Jiwoo turned back to the view and leaned his side into Kayden.

Kayden sighed softly and turned back as well, slipping his arm around the younger man.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

.... Wow I'm sorry that took so long, I could think of anything for the life of me 😓
Anyways, hope this was good enough!