Hurt?

Hybrid au that mixes with the original!
Some WooinxJiwoo

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jiwoo groaned in pain, glancing back at his caretaker from where he was sat.

"Jiwoo Seo, what did I said about letting the cats play with your wings?" Kayden asked, crossing his arms as he sat in front of the younger.

"To keep them away from my wings," Jiwoo replied quietly, still wincing as the pain pulsed through his left wing, "but they didn't mean to pull my feathers out!"

Kayden sighed in defeat, reaching out to place a gentle hand on Jiwoo's shoulder.

"You're right." He admitted, smiling fondly at Jiwoo.

Jiwoo was just.. So tiny compared to Kayden.

It wasn't very often that Kayden treated someone with such affection like this, Jiwoo was just an exception.

"But still, you need to be careful around the cats with your wings kiddo." The demon stated, tail swishing in worry.

"Sorry Mr. Kayden.." Jiwoo muttered, looking down.

"It's alright, just have to wait on Kartein to check on your wing." Kayden sighed softly, right as there was a knock at the door.

The demon stood up and walked over to the door, opening it to reveal not the angel but the avians friends.

"Mr. Kayden?!" The three exclaimed, Wooin immediately bowing his head.

"What're you three doing here?" The eldest asked, sounding more annoyed then he'd meant to.

"We came to see Jiwoo, alright?" Jisuk snapped back, albeit a little calmer than he wanted to be as he wanted to live.

"If- if that's okay.." Wooin added quietly, his tail swaying timidly.

Subin and Jisuk turned to face the cat, giving him a weird look.

Kayden sighed and smiled fondly, "C'mon you three, get in."

The sparrow and elf cheered and ran in, going to claim their spots on the couch.

The cat slowly walked in, feeling a little intimidated by Jiwoo's caretaker.

Right before Kayden could shut the door, Kartein stopped him.

"Oh come on." Kayden groaned, opening the door again for the angel.

"Thank you, hellspawn." Kartein spoke, walking in like he owned the house.

Kayden glared at the back of the platinum haired man's head, shutting the door and walking back into the living room with an annoyed smile.

Wooin was sitting on the floor in front of Jiwoo, Jisuk was sitting on the back of the couch and Subin was laying across said couch.

Jiwoo had his hands in the cat hybrids hair, scratching his head lightly as Wooin purred unconsciously.

"Alright, I'll check on your wing. Stay still and maybe let go of Wooin." Kartein stated, moving to stand behind the wallcreeper.

Jiwoo hummed in acknowledgment, removing his hands from his boyfriends head.

Kartein reached up and brushed his fingers against the torn part of Jiwoo's wing.

Jiwoo bit his lip nervously as he held his breath, waiting for the angel to make his move.

There was silence for a few moments, Kartein simply watching how Jiwoo reacted.

Then, the blond moved forward, running a fingers up the bone of Jiwoo's wing and along the feathers.