Chapter 9

"We dropped so many shеlls on the 9, that shit the gun range..." Aspen lowly rapped along with Ybc's So Many Names. She had just woke up not too long ago and wanted to make Nyier breakfast before he took her home. She thought it was the least she could do since he'd been doing everything for her since the night before last.

"I can't wait to catch Quazi, he keep sayin' bro name...I'm smokin' Fro right now, he caught that switchy to the brain..." she jammed as she flipped the bacon in the pan. She decided on a simple meal of home fries, bacon and french toast.

Glancing at the skillet with the home fries inside she noticed they were done cooking so she turned them off as well as removing the bacon from the stove. Still feeling the music Aspen milly rocked all the way to the refrigerator, she needed to grab the bread to make the french toast.

As she was preparing the french toast she heard Nyier dragging his feet as he waltzed in the kitchen. "Pick up ya feet nigga" she gritted.

"THIS THAT GAS STATION LICK, THIS THAT 30 ON PUMP FIVEEEEEE" Nyier yelled along with the music. He purposely dragged his feet to get her attention. As he completely ignored what she said, he snuck behind her and engulfed her in a hug.

"Mmtch, Move" she laughed as she tried to shimmy out of his arms.

"Well Good morning too you too ma'am. It smell good asshit in this jawn ma." He spoke, releasing her as he leaned on the counter smirking.

When he woke up he was upset he was alone. He thought that she had left without even telling him until his nostrils were filled with the savory and sweet smells of food.

"Goodmorning too you sir" she said looking over her shoulder, sending him a million dollar smile. "I was tryna finish cooking before you woke up but here we are" she shrugged as she put the last piece of french toast in the pan to cook.

"Awwwl look at you doing ya womanly duties already." He cooed.

"Yeaaaa...No, I just wanted to show a lil appreciation & let you know you not the only one who know they around the kitchen." She corrected as she grabbed two paper plates off the counter top.

🗣️Realistically who doing dishes 😑 take this paper plate bookie🏃🏽‍♀️💨

"Yeah okay we'll go with that. I def ain't wake up to breakfast since living with my auntie. I appreciate it forreal." He responded. Her making him breakfast even if it was because he cooked for her made him think about how much the little things matter. No other shawty took this type of initiative, he was definitely feeling this vibe.

"Well if I'm around I gotchu" Aspen winked, Nyier looked at her and smirked shaking his head."Come on, let's go to the table and eat." She instructed as she scooped some home fries on their plates.

As she was walking to the table with the plates she felt him staring at her ass, "Take a picture it'll last longer" she mumbled causing him to let out a deep laugh.

"Ma I don't need a picture when I got the real thing right here." Nyier sensually whispered in her ear as he took his plate out her hand, brushing her side ever so smoothly.

Realizing she was still standing Aspen cleared her throat and took a seat. "𝘏𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥" she thought as she started digging in.