We walk out of the VIP room and Solar punches a wall leaving an hole in it "Whoa are you ok man?" Kiri ask him "No! that stupid old man is obviously trying to kill you all." Solar says and starts pacing back and fourth "Is he that bad?" Hitoshi adds "That bad?! I almost died trying to fight him, the only reason I lived was because the cops came!" He says pacing faster. I sigh then walk up to him and kiss him "Babe.. Calm down, is there anything you can tell us that'll help us?" I say caressing his jawline "*sighs* there's one but it's hard to do." he all look at him with an what is it look "You'll have to hit him on the back of his neck." he says and we start to laugh "I thought it would be difficult." Kiri says wiping a tear "I'm serious. they gave him some type of drug device like steroids or something, It amps him up and technically blacks him out, it's like he's a new person when he takes it. When he knows someone trying to attack it he'll try his best to make sure you don't and he's not exactly an easy guy just to get past." Solar says "And.. our next match is Assassin against some Newbies! Make sure you place your bets." The announcer says "Ok you guys are up, don't fuck this up and you 3." He looks at Sero, Kiri and Hitoshi "If he gets in an critical state I'm killing you." he says pointing at me making me blush. They nod and we all walk onto the ring.

"Alright now make some noise for THE ASSASSIN!!" The announcer says making everyone cheer and he comes out and onto the ring. "Holy shit, he didn't tell us we we're fighting King Kong" Sero says then the bell rings 'Should I just accept my fate here?' the guy looked 6'3 and had huge and I mean HUGE muscles, Solar was right. This is going to be hard.

"Hehehe which one am I going to tare limb from limb first.." The guy known as the assassin says looking at all of us then makes eye contact with me "Hmm you're a pretty one, how about you just step out of the ring and let the real man fight cutie." He says to me 'Oh hell no NO ONE talks to me like that.' I started to charge "KAI DON'T" Solar yells but it was already too late, he was about to hit me in the stomach but Kiri pushed me out of the way and took the blow making some blood fly out from his mouth. "arg" Kiri says groaning in pain "K- Moto!" I say about to help him "Don't! Worry about yourself." Kiri says trying to get up, I frown then look at the giant hovering over me "C'mon cutie don't make this hard for me." he says smirking at me. Hitoshi took it as an opening since he was distracted and charged to him only to get grabbed by the neck and thrown across to the other side of the ring. "No.." I whisper, The Assassin laughs as money is flying at him he then goes to Sero but Sero didn't go down instantly he got 2 punches then got uppercut. The crowd was roaring at this point "No hard feelings alright sweety" He says about to hit me, I get ready but Solar jumps from the ropes and kick The Assassin making him go down. Everyone starts whispering "Oh what is this? The Hitman is back!" The announcer says making everyone cheer "So- Ren you'll get in trouble if the boss see's this." I say to him "I don't care, I'm not going to sit there and watch you all get your asses kicked."

The Assassin then sits up and looks at Solar "Hitman long time no see, It's been a while. Specially since the last time we fought you got bailed by the cops." he says making half the crowd laugh "Not this time though." He says standing up. I look at him "hon..." I say in a whisper 'What if he actually kills Solar?' Solar looks at me and kisses my forehead then smiles "I got this." He says then look back at the Assassin "Bring it you ebay hulk" Solar says getting into fighting stance and The Assassin charges towards him. Solar kicked the back of the Assassins knees then punched him, he aimed for the device but was instantly smacked away. Solar then go uppercuts him but it had little effect and he was pinned to the ground "Looks like its the end for you here.. Ren" The Assassin says while Solar is struggling but he winks at me 'Omg did he plan this?' he then traces his eyes to his neck and I nod knowing what he's trying to get at so I sneak behind The Assassin while he's distracted "nah I got one more thing up my sleeve." Solar says kneeing him in the stomach knocking the breath out of him and I rip the device from his neck. The Assassin then falls to the ground "1..2..3.." the ref says then the bells ring "I can't believe it! The Assassin is down! I repeat The Assassin is down!" The announcer says and the crowd roars "Hitman! Hitman! Hitman Hitman!" the crowd cheers as the announcer holds up Solar's arm as a sign that he won.