Finally

"I finally found you"

Stop...

"Raltz"

What are you doing...?

"I look forward to being your trainer"

Little do you know, you've sealed your fate...

Later that day, after my encounter with Kyle, I started to search through the forest at the spot he told me about. I was a bit saddened to not find a single thing, but at least my Pokemon got some training out of it.
Before I knew it, the sky had become a glowing shade of gold. Sunset already. I looked around with the cool wind blowing in my face.
"I need a place to stay...Maybe the pokemart has a tent for sale or something...I'd probably lose all my money if I spend it on the nearby hotel...Then again...Probably keep a little if I stay in the crappiest room they got", I said to myself. I had no one to talk to and no idea how to work out my money problem.
I decided to walk around Petalburg city and then into the Pokemart. I also decided to buy the tent after all. 100 dollars, it's not much to spend if I didn't loot the unconscious Team Magma. There's a difference between looting and stealing.
I set up my tent next to the pond. Before I went into my tent, I decided to stare out into the pond while the moon was rising up. The water glistened because of the moonlight. I wanted to take a picture, so I took out my camera, but as I did, I saw a red glow in the distance across the pond. Wondering what it was, I went to investigate. Fear was building inside me. I didn't know what to expect.
Then, There she was. Raltz. A red glow came from her horn. I was surprised to find one, I didn't know what to do. It saw me too and just stared at me. That stare down might've lasted 5 minutes before it was interrupted by a growling Poochyena. I turned to it, and it charged at Raltz. My instincts kicked in and I grab and hold Raltz in my arms and I ran back over to my tent.
I set her down gently and I sat down on my knees and we continued our stare. After another 5 minutes, I shook my head and I reached into my bag and pulled out a pokeball and I look at her.
"Would...you like to come with me on my adventure?", I ask gently. My excitement was no where to be found, my fear had left my body. I couldn't feel anything as I looked at Raltz. It was almost as if I was enchanted by her. The red glow of her horn was warm. I felt it even though I wasn't touching her. I placed the pokeball down in front of her and the red lazer took her in. The pokeball shook for a short while and then finally stopped. I picked up the pokeball and I let her out. I pet her head a small bit and I smiled.
"I finally found you...Raltz...I look forward to being your trainer".
For a small second, I saw Raltz smile and I gave her a hug.

That was how I met my Pokemon...she has grown a lot since then...I wonder what she was thinking back then...maybe it'll tie in to how she is now...