Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create those Ultimate Moves

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Midoriya : ( TDL might make a certain mouse mad at us...! )

Cementos : I came up with the idea for these facilities. Terrain and other things can be prepared specifically for each student. That's what the "dining" part refers to.

Kaminari : I see...

Iida : Please allow me to ask a question! Why must we have ultimate moves for our provisional licensing exam? Please tell me your reasoning!

Aizawa : I'll tell you everything in order. Calm down. The job of a hero is to save people from danger, like crimes, accidents, natural disasters, and man-made disasters. The exam to become one naturally looks at how well you are able to do that. Your ability to gather information, make decisions, move, and fight, in addition to your ability to communicate, draw people to you, and lead– Every year, a different test is used to look how well you are able to do those things.

Midnight : Of course, your ability to fight is especially important to your futures as heroes.If you are prepared, you won't have to worry. Whether or not you have an ultimate move will greatly affect whether or not you pass.

Cementoss : Not being influenced by circumstances and being able to act consistently will make you a great asset on the front lines.

Ectoplasm : Your ultimate moves do not necessarily need to be of the attacking type. For example, Iida Recipro Burst– The temporary burst of speed is enough of a threat to be worth calling an ultimate move.

Iida : *overjoyed* So that's good enough to be called an ultimate move?

Rex : I see... So we need to find something that allows us to feel like "As long as I can do this, I have the advantage. I can win."

Midnight : Exactly! Kamui Woods, who played a big part in the fight the other day, has a move called Lacquered Chain Prison that is the perfect example of an ultimate move. It restrains his opponents before they can do anything.

Aizawa : The training camp was cancelled, but the training you did to develop your Quirks was part of the process to create your ultimate moves. In other words, until the beginning of the next semester, for the next ten days or so until the end of summer vacation, you'll be working out your ultimate moves as you develop your Quirks. You'll be doing intensive training! In addition, you should think about how you can improve your costumes to work better with your developing Quirks. Get through this with a "Plus Ultra" mentality. Are you ready?

Everyone : Yes, sir!

Kaminari : I'm getting excited!

With that said, everyone in Class 1-A began to work with clones made by Ectoplasm's Quirk so that they could develop ultimate moves in preparation for the Provisional License Exam. As for Rex, he was watching his classmates all training while he was having some trouble as he didn't even know where to begin.

Rex : ( What should I do? )

??? : Everyone's working hard, huh?

Rex then snaps out from his thoughts and back to reality as he hears a voice familiar to him and turns around to see All Might who was walking towards him.