Chapter 8

That morning I woke up and the world felt as though it crashed down. My head seemed to spin with an awful ache that made me want to bury my face in my pillows. The flashed of the kiss only made me groan and stuff my face further into my pillows. I didn't even bother to look up when someone entered my room. Why would I do that? I literally only just met him. But did I regret it? What if he hated me? Urg

I groan to myself in annoyance and pain. "What's this?" My brothers voice seems to echo around in my head making me groan. "Shush" i hiss out, but obviously he doesn't listen and reads out the label. "We clearly got drunk last nigh, I hope this helps princess.
From Technoblade," he reads out. Oh thank god he doesn't hate me, is that good or bad?

He clearly just see's it as a drunken mistake. But do I want him to think it was a mistake.? Thinking made my head bang with the hangover. I snatch the little glass bottle from my brother and pour it down my throat. I spluttered as the liquid burns my head and throat. Only to be replaced with a soft jelly sensation.

It was nice, no headache or wooziness it was all gone. What is this magic? I stare down at the bottle in shock. I would have to thank him further. I watch as bean stirs at the end of my bed. His head flopping up tiredly his tongue sticking out lopsided. Making me laugh and scoop him up.

My thoughts flashed to last night. Shit the slave! I go outside to see the same girl refreshed and bright. She greyish green skin seemed to glow. The zombie women turned to me and hugged me tightly. "Thank you for saving me, I've never been so nicely treated. Your an angel!" I smile happy, I managed to help her.

"No it was my pleasure, you can work however you like! Believe it or not I can actually dress myself." She laughs half heartedly before skipping off. Right he was off the list. Ranboo sat alone on my bed messing with bean. "Oh Y/N father wants to speak to you once your dressed, " wow way to ruin the vibe.

I growl under my breath as I take a little brown dress and knee high socks to the bathroom to get changed. I pull on boots and brush my hair and do a twirl for my brother. He clapped and whistled to me saying "stunning" and "go yell at that dick" in a joking manner.

Much to my dismay, it would probably be the other way round. I walked to his officer as guilt and anger pounded in me. "How could you not tell me?" I say as I open the door. I went bright purple as I look at all the faces of the fathers of the suitors. My mother burst out laughing as I shrink under there gaze.

"Well Y/N, you need to let each father down that you are very sure you don't want to marry," my father growls at me. I give him a weird look as I mutter "is the not best in private?" My mothers voice echoed in my head "he wants you to wimp out and say all of them are through to the next round," her special power always freaked me out. But I pretended as nothing was wrong, as my father waved his hand.

I gulp and say "basically all the human can pack there shit. Technoblade, wilbur, the wither skeleton prince and tubbo are through," I announce, I watch my father grip his desk in anger. His nuckles slowly went white "nothing wrong with your boys just my father here seems to want them as my top suitors and as I am annoyed at him I'm not going to give in, I am deeply sorry and hope you have safe travels back,"

My father was about to say something but I cut him off. " I said it would have been easier private but you are to immature and want to continue this argument with me and as I am still a child I'm bringing it to a childish level," mumbles of disapproved as 3 of the father's left the office.

"Okay, now everyone is sure they are staying we shall announce the next thing to try convince Y/N to marry your sons. Each of you will help prepare feasts for every meal one day this week of your native land and your princes favourites. To give Y/N experience of your land," the men all seem satisfied as they leave.

I slip out with them not wanting to argue with my father. I watch them all walk down the hall as I trail behind them. I felt bad for the suitors non of them wanted to marry me. Tubbo was just way too young and I only kept him because I had suspicions he would get on with Ranboo.

"Princes Y/N," I looked up at my name to be met with prince technoblades dad. I smile as he continues "I'm sure you remember me im king Theseus, Technos dad" I smile and nod in recognition "me and my wife Phaedra took a likening to you and I think prince techno took a liking to you, but I just want to tell you it would mean the world to us if you joined our family"

Another point to techno.

I sigh saying "well it's highly likely, he's the only one that can actually put up with me," I chuckle. I stop chuckling and go bright purple as he mutters "he more then puts up with you," as he walked away. I felt the lilac rush to my cheeks as I rushed to my room to tell my brother the events so far, it wasn't even breakfast yet.

I check my watch as I run. It's 7:50 breakfast is served in forty minutes. I ran full pelt to my room barraging in on my brother. He jumped up, as bean fell of the bed. I apologised out of breath before explaining the meeting.

He looked at me with awe. "No way you talked to father like that in front of guests, he'll be furious. That's so brave," he stared at me with large sparkling eyes. "Is Tubbo staying though" his large eyes darting down to his feet as he messed with his fingers.

I burst out laughing at the awkward boy. "Of corse I wouldn't rip my brothers true love away that easily," I joke around as I mess up his hair. I watch as he went a little red. "I wonder who's food we will get to eat," almost on que the food bell rang loudly.

I grin at my brother as he cringed "well Tubbo was talking about some of the foods his dad ate and..." he trailed of marvelling until space. "Are you fantasising about the food or day dreaming about your soulmate,"

He spares me a glare as i I giggle my butt otf, already starving for our food.

I know I just posted the last one but I think I'm going to try catch up slight, because I'm very far ahead in writing. So it's putting me off to reread all the non lovy stuff when we are so close to the wedding now. Also sorry this was a shorter chapter then usual but I hope you enjoy my perfect little butterflies.

Love pollen

Word count: 1273