Chapter 5 🎉🎉

I stripped the dress from my body. I dropped the stupid itchy fabric to the floor. My responsibilities could go to hell and further. I was not marrying some random boy! A boy! Non of those stupid princes where men.

I pulled on my training outfit. Storming through the castle in rage. Even the servants didn't bother as me if I was okay. I could practically see red. How dare he? I felt my skin tickle with my anger, I could barely think straight through the rage flowing though me.

We had always been taught to hide our true emotions, but my weakness was always my short temper. He was not getting away with this.. that.. that rat. He was no father of mine, never was and never will be. Philza had been here less than a week and already was more worried for me than him.

I grown as I stomp through the castle halls. I wasn't going to let him do this, maybe for mother but never for that prick. I huff as I shoved the doors open. I stared blackly at my training room. Anger ripping through me, of corse we had a petty dispute. But I never expected him to go this far.

But what if you fall in love....

I hiss in anger at the small voice in my head as I fling a quiver on my back. I Steady myself as best as possible. Only to Chuck the arrow at the floor. I couldn't hold still, I was shaking with anger. I probably shouldn't be around weapons. I throw the quiver filled with gold and red arrows to the floor.

I knew where to go. I thought I knew anyways, I thought it was best to come here. But I guess I was wrong. I glance at the arrows scattered across the sponge like padding on the floor. As easy as that the anger evaporated, not into a storm but a shower of rain. I felt my knees wobble as I collapsed.

Tears ran down my face, I watched them hit the floor. They froze in place before sizzling of my face, almost bound to have left ice burns. The tears slowed to a stop as I sat there hiccuping.

✩Flashback✩

In that moment I heard a snap, my heart skipped a beat as I stared up at the broken branch I clutched to. It was hanging on by barely anything. I cry out in pure fear as I look down at the floor that seemed to get future away with every second I stared at my inevitable fate.

I felt the wet trickled down my face. I screamed in pain as they burned into my soft cheeks. I ripped my hands from the branch to hold my face. I felt my stomach drop as i spiralled down towards the ground. I squeezed my eyes as tight as possible.

✩Present✩

I felt that same dripping sensation come up my stomach to my throat. The tears burned into nothing as I placed my palms onto the floor. Heat rushed through me as I held back the body shaking sobs. I felt a rough hand on my back.

I looked up through blurry tears to see a tall blond man. His soft blue eyes looked into mine filled with sorrow and pain as he watched me hold back tears. He slowly slipped down to the floor beside me. He enveloped me with his inky black wings. They where soft and ticklish as he hugged me as tight as he could.

"I'm so sorry darling, come on I'll help you out," he said with so much empathy in my voice it made more tears drip out and down my face. I hissed through the tears as I stared at the lovely man. "Ohh no sweetheart don't cry. No no," he mutters wiping the tears away.

Was that so hard dad?

He helped me to my feet and escorted me to my room. "Your father needs you back in the hall, you should listen but do it in a way that pisses him off," Philza chuckled under his breath. I see why they called him the father of the crows, because he had the heart of a father. He was so warm and kind.

I glanced over at the tight black, dress. I had been so excited when I bought it. Only to be ripped down by my father. "Oh god no that's a whores dress, your part of the royal family not a slut." Anger crawled through me. I grabbed the dress from the hanger. I glanced to Phil but he was already out the room.

I pulled the dress on, with see through black tights and black,shiny,uncomfortable heels. But I would walk over hot coals to piss my father off. I touched up my makeup covering the long burn marks down my face. I grinned applying black eyeshadow to my eyelids hearing my fathers voice echo in my head "wipe that off you look like a clown".

I walked out the room. Philza bowed "you look absolutely stunning," Phil's voice wasn't filled with rough disgust but pure love. If only he'd been my father. Maybe I could marry his son it would make it more bearable. I sigh knowing his sons would be stuck up pricks like the rest of them.

I heard the crack in my fathers voice, of disapproval, as he announced my arrival. "My beautiful daughter, suitors please line up to give her a present to ask for her hand in marriage," I watched as 6 young men line up in front of my throne. I turn to Philza and smile "wish me luck, honestly some of the over work boys seem quite... heartless. Other then young prince wilbur and techno they seem very lovely."

I try to conjure up as much confidence as I could as I walk down to my throne. I felt peoples stares, they are looking at me. I can do this they are looking at me for a reason. I took in deep breaths as I sat on my throne. First was Wilbur, I grin at him with joy as he hands my a little box marked "from wilbur".

He couldn't return the smile, if anything he looked miserable. I look to my father who was glaring at us both. "Open it now," he hissed at me in anger. I slowly pull one of the strands on the lilac bow. The strings fall from the small pink box. I slowly slid the top of to see two beautiful pink rings.

I jump up from the seat and wrap my arms around him and squeal a thank you

I jump up from the seat and wrap my arms around him and squeal a thank you. "Are you okay?" I whisper in his ear. Before getting ripped back down into my seat by my father. I slipped one of the rings onto my index finger on each hand. Smiling at the gorgeous designs.

Next was an ugly brute of a man. He seemed to chuck his present at me. Well he was a no. However my father grinned at him and greeted him. Definitely a no if he got along with my dad. I opened it to see a little set of lipsticks with fancy indents in. I look up to surely spot the suitors mum, grinning with pride. She must have picked the gift out.

For the mother and only the mother I grinned up at the ugly man and thanked him. I stayed sat in my seat, as much as I wanted his mother to be pleased I did not want to hug such an unpleasant man. "No hug then darling?" he said eyeing my chest. I cross my arms across my chest in discomfort.

Im going to post another chapter right now so I'll talk with you next chapter my butterflies

Love pollen

Word count 1322