"Stop being so stubborn."

"Mind your own business." Lisa scoffs, which hurts a bit, because Lisa's business is her business too, but whatever. "I don't want your help. Go home."

"Stop being a dick." Sana says, stepping up beside Y/n when Lisa doesn't stop glaring at her.

"We're your friends." Y/n says, gently nudging Sana back because she doesn't need them to fight right now. "Friends help each other. That's how it goes, yeah?"

Lisa's eyes waver and Y/n knows she might've just gotten through her thick skull.

"It's just food, man." Momo pipes up. "If you don't want it I'm gonna eat it, so like, decide because it's fucking freezing out here."

Lisa lets them inside after that, and when Y/n pulls out the coupons and gives them to her, Lisa just stares at her.

"Don't do that again." Y/n mumbles. "Tell me if you need help, okay? You can't always help me out and expect me to do nothing for you. That's not how friendships work, you oaf."

Lisa swallows heavily and before she knows it, Y/n has an armful of best friend. Lisa cries a little into Y/n's shoulder because she's so touched and Y/n just hugs her back until she has calmed down.

"I'm sorry I was such a dick." Lisa whimpers after pulling away. "I just... fuck, I'm so stupid. Thank you, so much. I love you, Y/n/n."

Y/n smiles and sucks up her own tears that want to escape at seeing her best friend so distressed. "It's okay. Love you too."

And it's so nice to see Lisa go back to normal after that.

Laughing and being obnoxiously loud when they eat together in the living room, not a care in the world anymore.

Everything falls into place, and only then, with the knowledge that Lisa won't be having as much of a hard time anymore, life feels okay again.

-

Before Sana and her leave to go back to Y/n's hometown, they figure it would be a nice idea to spend one night with uncle as some sort of Pre-Christmas celebration, since the man has no family to spend it with.

So without the man's knowledge (or permission) they gather their friends together and decorate the store festively. Nayeon brings an electric grill which they place in the middle of the room and scatter little cushions around it after pushing the working tables out of the way. They all scrape their money together to buy expensive beef and food and drinks and after two hours of work, the place looks a lot more inviting, with a fake tiny Christmas tree and colorful lights messily attached to the walls. Uncle's favorite vinyl plate is playing in the background and there are definitely too many people packed into the store, but it's good, because Christmas isn't supposed to be spent alone, right?

When Sana walks in a while later with a confused looking uncle attached to her site, his red nose from the cold making him look a lot cuter than he actually is, Y/n is slightly worried the man might get mad for doing all of this to his beloved store.

Her worries turn out to be completely unjustified, because once Jeongyeon hollers "Merry Christmas!" Into the silence, uncle chuckles in amusement, and the tension is broken just like that.

It's loud, to summarize the night into one single word. The food is great, but with Jeongyeon, Momo and Lisa in the same room, they might as well be inside a loud club with how loud everyone's talking.

The most important thing is that uncle's having a good time, which he is. He spends half of the evening talking to Jihyo and he's being served food and drinks from left and right, all their friends going out of their ways to make sure the night is perfect, and Y/n feels really grateful for the effort they're putting in.