ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟐: "Learning the ropes"

Thank you some much! Last chapter did do as good as I hoped it would do tho, but still thank you!! Warning ⚠️:there is a kissing scene and LawxNami

Nami woke up to the sun rays made her fair skin glimmer. She felt something warm around her, she looked up to see Luffy's face infront of hers.

'Why is Luffy in my bed!?' She thought as she noticed his peaceful sleeping face. "He is kind of cute" she thought.

"You think I'm cute?" Luffy said smiling and giggling; Nami blushed slightly, "I said that out loud!?" She said covering her face from embarrassment.

There was a knock at a door, "it's time for school" a voice that sounded like Robin's had said from the other side of the door."I thought we didn't have to go to school?" Nami questioned.

"Only for the rest of the periods, 1st period is your main study, like your job in the crew." Luffy explained getting up while buttoning his shirt.

"Like how mines is Physically education, like Zoro and Ussop, yours would be Geography and Robin's is History, Chopper has Biology, Sanji has Home Ec, and Franky and Jimbe have workshop."

Luffy listed said still undressing. "Oh, I understand but why did I have Mr. Lucci for biology?" Nami wondered. "Because you haven't signed the paper to join our Crew, so you still have a normal schedule" Luffy said unzipping his shorts.

Nami had just realized what Luffy was doing, but it was to late, he had already gotten naked. "LUFFY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Nami said shouting as Luffy turned to her.

"What's wrong Nami?" Luffy Said with an innocent face. Nami hit him on the head while covering her eyes. "DON'T GET DRESSED INFRONT OF A LADY!" Nami said loudly

She turned around and let him continue to get dressed as Nami did the same thing. "Don't turn around" Nami said as she pulled up skirt and tied her vest around her waist.

"Okay let's go" Nami said as Luffy grabbed her hand an existed the the room to meet the crew inside the living room.

"What we're you to doing in there all night, Yohoho!" Brook's perverted mind took over his kind manor. "Better not be anything scandalous!" Sanji said rising his leg.

"It wasn't anything like that! I promise!" Nami said moving her arms all around. "Oh right, Nami you need to fill out your paperwork to show you're a official member of the strawhat pirates." Robin said waving a paper.

"Oh yeah." She said instantly stopping, Nami grabs the paper and begins to sign the paper.

———————————————————
𝐏𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐈 ᥡᥲsһі ᥒᥲ𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 s𝗍rᥲᥕһ𝗍 𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭?(𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨) ᥡᥱs.

𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: OKY..ᒪᑌᖴᖴY
𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: ᥡᥲsһі ᥒᥲ
𝐉𝐨𝐛: ᥒᥲіg𝗍r
———————————————————