She check the time and found out it's past breakfast time.

"Oh!.. how come I slept for so long"

She stood and went to the bathroom and freshen up before coming out of the room on a new simple fine gown.

When she got downstairs, she found him waiting.

Dracula was about to go for Diana when her scent hit his nose.

"Mate" he smiled.

Diana chuckled lightly walked towards him.

"Where are the others?" She asked.

"They had their breakfast. I was about to come wake you up before you appeared" he replied.

She moved to sit beside him but he cleared his throat.

'This is your new seat from now on' she remembered Dracula's words and shook her head.

"You can't be serious about that.. are you?" She twist her lips.

"I'm dead serious" he replied.

Before she say another thing, Dracula pulled her to his lap and cage her.

The maid instantly served their food and Dracula made sure to feed her until she was full while he only ate a little.

"Scott and Lilith are in the garden.. you should go and meet them" he said and her face turned sore.

"I need to talk to the king.. I'll see you in the evening" he smiled and pecked her lightly.

°°°

"Jesus Lilith!!" Scott glared when Lilith hit her arm. They both saw Diana and they stop teasing each other.

"You both look good" Diana said.

"Eww no!!" They both said at the same time.

"She's rude and creepy!!" Scott stated.

"He's so dumb!!" Lilith yelled.

"Dumb! Did you just call me dumb?" Scott faced her.

"Yes.. what are you going to do huh? Want me to pluck out your eyes!!" She snapped.

"You see that?" Scott said while Diana only laugh.

"Why are you behaving like you're a princess blue witch. You both are fucking the same!" Scott said.

"Chameleon.. do you need some beating?" Diana to titled her head.

"You can try" Scott said boldly.

"Should we just kick his ass?" Lilith asked Diana.

"Yes please" she replied and they both moved towards Scott.

Someone bump into Diana and she almost fell but Scott caught her. He stared down at her and start to feel weird again.

"I'm so sorry!" The guy who bump into her said quickly and they all look at him.

"Can you at least watch where you're going! You could have hurt her!" Scott snapped then turn to Diana. "Are you alright?" He asked and she nodded.

The guy moved to leave.

"Hey!" Lilith called causing him to stop his track. She moved closer to him and inhale his scent.

"You smell like a human but move like a witch.. who the hell are you?" Lilith asked.

"My name is Wesley.. I'm a new soldier in the palace. I actually lost my way. I'm sorry" He said bowing a little.

"That's strange.. the soldiers place is the other way. How come you're here?" She asked. She had actually observe every single thing in the palace.

"Like I said.. I lost my way" he repeated.