Big spoon or small spoon

Chan: Big

He loves to attack you with his love, shower you with kisses and squeezing you until you can't breathe. And the best way to do that is when you are trapped in his arms, your cheek being slightly squished against his chest, bringing him warmth and making his heart swell in his chest with love.

Minho: Both (but mostly small)

This man just wants to hold you, you are his pillow. As much as everyone tries to deny it, he's mainly the little spoon because he just wants to be babied, kissed on his forehead and scalp massaged by you.

Changbin: Big

Our strong dwaekki just wants to protect you in his strong arms, just let him and you'll both be happy.

Hyunjin: Both

He doesn't care how you cuddle, he just wants to hold you, or be held by you, always in any shape of form.

Jisung: Small

Every squirrel has their tree. His favorite thing in the world is laying his head on your chest and hearing your heartbeat while having all his limbs wrapped around you.

Felix: Small

Like Hyunjin, he doesn't care how you cuddle but he would be lying if he doesn't love laying on your chest on laying his head on your shoulder. He loves clinging onto you and watching what you're doing.

Seungmin: Both

He likes being the big spoon because he loves treating you like his little teddy bear and squeezing you. He likes being the small spoon because of the comfort, to him there's nothing better than falling asleep in your arms after a long day.

Jeongin: Big

He's used to being the baby in the household, so he wants someone to baby. He loves smelling your freshly-washed hair and give you forehead kisses, because he finds you adorable when you squirm in his grip.