Chapter 7 ~Bellatrix came back

Start from the beginning

"Faith! She's in trouble!" I yell back, already out the front door, speeding off to the park.

******************************************************************************************************

FAith's POV

In the park,I sat down on  the black swing and started swinging, just thinking about my life.

I was so busy offin my own world, I didn't hear the resonating crack that meant someone had apparated.

I was suddenly forced off the swing into the ground, my head smacking back into it as I was pushed forward.

Then someone yelled "Crucio! Crucio! Crucio! Crucio! Ha ha! Crucio!" My mother screamed at me.

I writhed on the ground screaming in pain, the pain that I had been treated to as a child, until my aunt had come to get me, then died a week later, leaving Teddy and me alone.

"AWWWWWWW!" I screamed in pain again. I screamed and screamed. The pain was endless.

When she finally stopped, she bent over to me and whispered in my ear, "Thats what you get sweety. You'd get more if your little friends aren't coming."

She quickly stood up, then right before she apparated, she yelled crucio again, I screamed and then fell into blissful darkness as I heard Teddy's shouts, and a few others that I couldn't reconize because I was falling to quickly into the darkness.

I could just feel the blood all over me, soaking my clothes, soaking my hair, running over my face as I layed down sideways into the woodchiped ground.

*********************************************************************************************************

Teddy's POV

Just as we were getting near the play ground, Faith's scream of pain rang out across the clear night, shattering the peaceful feeling over the area.

I pushed my self faster, as to get with my cousin, the only blood-related person left in my world. I loved her, but not in the creepy way.

"FAITH!" I yelled to her as I saw my aunt apparate just as she finished her spell. Everyone caught a glimpse of her though. Then I ran to my cousin.

She was soaked in blood, and still bleeding.

There were gasps of horror around me as they saw the condition she was in. She was bleeding heavily as I yelled to them, "I'm apparating to St.Mungos!" I then I was gone, my cousin still bleeding, saftey tucked into my arms.

I came upon the door outside the the hospital. I quickly ran in and into the waiting room. As soon as the nurses on night shift saw Faith, they rushed to get doctors and her a room.

I answered any questions they had about her, telling them her name-accept using Black- and everything else.

After several hours, Harry's family came and waited with me, with the addition of Scorpius. James and Scorpius were looking worry-stricken, and deep with regret.

After more hours of endless waiting, a doctor came out.

He had a sad, but happy smile on his face.

"She's out of surgery, but she's in a coma. Her brain will only wake up when it wants to. I could be in the next to minutes or....... months.....years...... We won't know."

Tears ran down my cheeks, both in joy and pain. She's alive, but she's in a coma. I was really close with my cousin. She knew all my secrets, and I knew hers.

"You can go see her now." He looked pointedly at me, "And we have some things to discuss about her.... I think you know"

I looked back at him, " Yes.... I'll discuss it with you later. Can I please have my cousin's room number."

He gave it to me quickly, and I set off down the hall at running speed. Thankfully her room was near.

 I ran into her room and was greated to the sight of my wonderful cousin laying on the bed, perfectly still.

"Lia!" I shouted to her. When we were younger, I called her Lee, but she said that was a boy's name so I called her Lia. I hadn't used it in years, only when I was extremly emotional.

I run to her bed and sit down right next to her.

I put my hand in her slightly cold one, and sqeezed it, putting my head down on the bar attached to the bed to keep her in.

More tears fall down my face. She got to her again. I knew how much this would change her again, wven more.

3 years ago she was in here. Another attack from her mother.

I hear footsteps outside the door, I pull my head back up as the steps stop and I say to her, not caring who heard me, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you this time Lia. I hope you can forgive me. I don't know how she found you again." I told her desperately.

Scorpius asked me from the doorway, "She's been in here before?! How many times?!"

I answer absentmindedly, "I can't remember. She went through this as a child, I don't know how many times they brought her here. Since she was 9, when she came to live with me, she has been in here  5-7 times. Once or twice every year until she was 15. She stayed inside all summer after the last one. Holidays she stays in. Everything. The only place Bellatrix can't get her is Grimmauld place, or Hogwart's. I just couldn't protect her well enough from that woman." My voice breaks slightly a the end.

I hear gasps and still look into Lia's briused and blood-ridden face.

"Why wouldn't she tell us?" James asked me, slightly hysterical.

"It's not something she wants to admitt. I wouldn't tell either. I hate that woman I call an aunt." I added the last part because I was so mad that I couldn't protect her once again."

I run a hand through my hair, then glance up.

I was rewarded woth horrified, and shocked stares that were looking at Lia, and also loving ones coming from James and Scorpius.

I just hope that they can suck up their stupid pride and ask, no beg for forgivness from my cousin.

Then a coughing noise starts from in front of me.

________________________________________________________________________

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! whats gonna happen???????????

Thx so much 4 reading!

m xoxoxo