01

I wish I didn't live anymore if I wouldn't be happy

-Alleyna Hayami Diaz

Am I that kind of a mother for my daughter to be like this?

-Amelia Diaz

Babawi kami sayo anak, I hope you will forgive us

-Anthony Diaz

....................................................

My life is not as perfect as many people think. They know me as a ''perfect daughter". But do they really know me?Hi I'm Alleina Hayami Diaz, Leyna for short this is my life story (Not A Love Story). And what exactly is "Atychiphobia"

August 22, 2022

I woke up early because today is the first day of school. I also don't want to be late for my first class. If you wonder where I study, well I study at the University of Santo Tomas (UST).

When I had fixed myself and I was ready to go to school. I went to the dining area to have breakfast and I met my parents who were busy with what they were doing and of course it's all about business. 

"Good morning" I greeted them. 

"Eat you might be late" Mom told me without emotion. I just nodded to what she said and ate quickly because I didn't want to be late, Mom and Dad would scold me if I was late

After I ate I said goodbye to them.

 "I'm leaving na po" 

 "Alright don't wander around after your class, after your class go home immediately and study remember you have to be perfect in all your activities even if you make one mistake you can't make a mistake". she reminded me.

 I just replied her " opo" while lowering my head to prevent my self to cry.

Their expectation to me is really high since I'm the only child on.

Can

I

Stil

Do

It?