11-20

11

    Min Jun was so gracious to be photographed, Yang Yinxi was stunned for a moment, then smiled, the embarrassment of being caught secretly taking pictures dissipated, and naturally adjusted the angle to take two pictures.

"Okay." Yang Yinxi happily showed the finished product to Min Jun.

Her hands were relatively low, so Min Jun tilted her head to look at her, her soft short hair was slightly spread out and brushed her cheeks, not as neat as usual, but a little more playful.

Yang Yinxi looked at it, and there was another urge to take a photo...

"Not bad." She was absorbed in it, and Min Jun finished reading the photo, "Let's continue posting it."

Yang Yinxi recovered, and hurriedly replied, " Okay, okay."

After the top words were pasted and repaired, Yang Yinxi took the shapes of the sun and clouds and handed them over one by one. Pictures are different from words, as long as the words are harmonious and harmonious, the picture is too close to see the overall effect, Min Jun is not sure, so Yang Yinxi asked Yang Yinxi to look at it from a distance, and asked while adjusting, "How about this?" "A little bit to the

left ." Yang Yinxibi looked at the picture on the phone.

Min Jun followed suit, "Is this okay?"

"Well..." Yang Yinxi hesitated, "Come up, yes, just don't move here!"

Tear off the double-sided tape, and Min Jun pressed it firmly After setting the position of the sun, the three clouds next to it are much easier. Yang Yinxi only needs to wake up, and Min Jun can find the position accurately.

The sun and the clouds were pasted so smoothly, Yang Yinxi felt relieved, seeing that the painting in front of her had already taken a prototype and could foresee the perfection in the future, she couldn't help nodding her head and praised, "Not bad, good work." Min Jun looked

back Come on, seeing that she looked around with a lot of style, she joked, "Mr. Yang, am I doing well?"

This address is like a switch, and Yang Yinxi seems to have entered the work mode of managing a group of bear students at work again. , instinctively replied, "Well, well done, you are the most obedient."

As soon as the words fell, she heard a chuckle, and followed the prestige.

Min Jun's eyes were full of meaning.

"I..." Yang Yinxi realized that she had coaxed Min Jun like a child in class, and said with a dry smile, "I'm sorry, I'm used to coaxing children..."

Min Jun nodded, "Well, very teacher-like "

"Cough." Yang Yinxi coughed lightly, "My friend said I don't look like a teacher."

Anyway, the above posts are over, so Min Jun doesn't need to stand on the top anymore, so she just walks down and stands in front of her with her hands behind her back. After carefully looking at it, "Really, I'll take another look."

Yang Yinxi felt uncomfortable being looked at, and asked weakly, "Is it really not like it?

" Come out," Min Jun suddenly became interested, "Can you stand on the podium?"

This small request, Yang Yinxi readily agreed, walked to the podium, and found that she was the most conspicuous standing in the classroom Min Jun looked at her very intently, and was even more embarrassed. She rubbed her hands and said cautiously, "Is this okay?" Min Jun

found a seat in the first row and sat down, looking up at her, "Yang Hello, teacher."

Hey!

It was the first time Yang Yinxi heard such a nice "Teacher Yang", she was silly and happy, "Hi, student Min Jun." "

Ms. Yang, you have worked hard." Min Jun put her hands on her chin and said again with a smile.

"It's not hard work! This is what I should do!" Yang Yinxi felt a sense of professional honor, stood up straight and began to talk, and then saw that Min Jun quietly looked at her well-behaved person, and smiled, "Student Min Jun contributes to the class, Reward a little red flower."

Min Jun's smile deepened, and she spread her palms, "Where are the flowers?"

"Uh." Yang Yinxi was stunned, serious, and frowned: she ate Min Jun's supper, and then ordered Min Jun to do something Life, except for a light thank you, seems to have done nothing in return, now that Min Jun wants flowers, she should give them both emotionally and rationally...

She fell into deep thought, but Min Jun didn't care. She got up and waved her hand in front of her, "I'm just kidding. Don't be dazed. There is still a little to finish in the study area." "Ah?"

Yang Yinxi looked back, Min Jun I have already reached the end of the classroom and continued to stick to the learning field, so I hurried over to help.

Two people have already started, one draws the shape on the cardboard, and the other slowly cuts it out with scissors. However, after the simple sunflower is finished, Yang Yinxika will learn how to draw the school gate.

In the original picture, there is no school gate, and there is a villain with a ghostly painting style, which is very different from the overall fresh and cute style. Yang Yinxi thinks it is ugly and plans to replace it.

She thought that a gate was just a square frame, and when she drew it, she had difficulty facing clean cardboard—the sun, clouds, and sunflowers before were all gadgets, and there was still paper to change if she made a mistake. There is a lot of paper, and it is difficult to change it.

Yang Yinxi felt worried and stared at the jammed paper thinking.

"What's wrong?" Min Jun finished cutting and turned to see her frowning.

Yang Yinxi rubbed her chin, "This school gate... how to draw it?"

"According to your school gate?" Min Jun said.

Yang Yinxi waved her hand, "You went directly to the playground just now, maybe you didn't pay attention to it, the gate of our school is shabby, it will definitely not look good." "

Then let me try it, okay?" Min Jun asked cautiously .

"Okay." Yang Yinxi gave up the pen.

Min Jun took it, took a ruler, and simply drew a simple gate with "Sun Elementary School" written in the middle. The door frame was rigid, but the smooth lines made it very comfortable to look at. The painting came alive.

Yang Yinxi likes beautiful words the most, especially those that are imposing and open-minded. Her handwriting is delicate, slender and beautiful on paper, but it seems that she has enough energy to put it on the big blackboard. Just like her human nature, she can't hold back scene.

From that moment on, Yang Yinxi felt that Min Jun's image in her heart was a little taller, and looked at Min Jun with admiration. Min Jun didn't seem to notice, but just concentrated on cutting out the pattern, and said with a smile, "I don't know if it's suitable for the learning field." "

I'll do it!" The door pattern of flowers and suns is twice as big, "Is this here?"

She thought it was following the method just now, and Min Jun stood a little farther away to look at it. She slowly adjusted her position and was waiting for an answer when a gentle voice sounded in her ears, " Come here."

Yang Yinxi was taken aback, her arm hanging in the air covered Min Jun's white fingertips, her wrist was grabbed by Xu Xu and moved to the left.

Her hands were cold, while Min Jun's were warm.

Touching together, there is a subtle touch.

When she reached the position, Min Jun's hand covered hers, and lightly pressed against the wall, with a smile in her voice, "It's here.

" Smooth out the jam.

She thought: It seems that Min Jun did a good job in posting this process.

Where the remaining birds and butterflies were left blank, Yang Yinxi and Min Jun filled in the remaining blanks, and when the stack of jammed paper was exhausted, only fragments remained, they both heaved a sigh of relief.

"Thank you." Yang Yinxi thanked, "Thanks to you, I was able to finish it so quickly. Are you hungry? I'll treat you to supper!" Min Jun smiled and shook her head, "No, it's too late." "You're

welcome

, It's only now... huh!?" Yang Yinxi took out her phone and looked at it, dumbfounded, "Why is it already 10 o'clock!"

Min Jun said helplessly, "Time flies."

"Yeah, then... next time please Let's eat." Yang Yinxi agreed in a daze.

At this time, Min Jun stopped being polite to her, "Okay."

The big bag with materials was just for garbage, so Yang Yinxi collected the sundries in the classroom, arranged the desks and chairs, and left the classroom with Min Jun. She turned off the light and thought about going to the bathroom before she left, so she said, "Min Jun, I'll go to the bathroom."

"I'll go too." Min Jun's voice trembled slightly.

Yang Yinxi suspected that she had heard it wrong, so she took two steps, "Okay, come with me..." "

Wait a minute." Suddenly, Min Jun reached out to hold her arm, his hand was no longer as warm as it was just now, and it was slightly cold .

Yang Yinxi was surprised, and shook Min Jun's hand back, "You..." "I'm sorry." Min Jun whispered, "I'm afraid of the dark." Min Jun, who seemed to be always calm and omnipotent, was afraid of the dark

! ?

Stunned by the contrast, Yang Yinxi didn't know how to respond better, only knowing that her desire to protect was aroused by Min Jun's weak tone, so she quickly shook Min Jun's hand, "It's okay, I'll take you away Don't be afraid, don't be afraid."

Min Jun clasped her fingertips and said "Yes".

Unfortunately, the old building has no toilets, so they have to go to the new building across the playground. The security guard had already turned off the headlights, and it was dark all the way, Yang Yinxi deliberately walked close to the side of the road, hoping that the weak light would make Min Jun feel at ease.

"Almost there." She said softly.

Min Jun didn't say a word, but squeezed back hard.

Turning her head to look at the road, Yang Yinxi gradually got used to the darkness, she stretched her head to look around the corner, and her eyes slipped down the straight path.

There is a figure at the end not far away.

Yang Yinxi was taken aback—she was not afraid of the dark, but she was afraid of ghosts!

She stopped and said in a low voice, "We still..."

"Hush!" Min Jun suddenly covered her mouth with her hand, and pulled her to hide, "Someone is talking in front."

Only then did she calm down, Yang Yinxi was vague Ask unclearly, "Who?"

Min Jun let go of her hand, her voice still trembling, "I don't know, but I heard someone talking, hiding here like this, can't it be a thief?

" The chatter was so uproarious that it didn't stop. She pursed her lips and decided to find out, but rubbing her eyes couldn't see clearly, so she took Min Jun around the flower garden and looked at it from a hidden place on the other side.

Two people.

Being close to each other is not like stealing things.

Thinking that she was disturbing others, Yang Yinxi sighed in her heart, and planned to pull Min Jun back.

Suddenly, one of them picked up the phone, and the screen light illuminated his face.

Yang Yinxi was stunned.

One is the principal, right, and the other seems to be the math teacher Li Huiqiao who has trouble with her?

They hug each other...

Does the principal's wife know?