The Night We Will Remember.

Robin and Nancy were in their house they shared, one night, they heard a scream that came from their neighbors house, a horrifying scream. "Nance? Did you hear that?" The taller girl asked, "yeah, i definitely did." Nancy and Robin went to their neighbors house to investigate what happened and, to find out what happened to their neighbor. The two knocked on the door and dead silence, they knocked again and again, no answer. That's when they started to get worried. "Ms.Kim?" Robin called out, no answer. "Nance, maybe it's time to call the medics, I don't think she's okay." Nancy tried knocking over and over again, still nothing, that's when she kicked the door down and went in. "Nance! Don't leave me out here! It's freezing!" Robin said going into the house with her girlfriend, Nancy Wheeler. They saw their Neighbor Ms.Kim, on the ground with blood everywhere. "Holy shit, call the paramedics!" Robin quickly dialed the number and soon enough, they arrived. "What were you two doing in there?" One of the paramedics asked, "We were checking up on Ms.Kim cause we heard her scream, I wasn't expecting to see her dead on the ground with stab wounds and blood all over her!" Nancy exclaimed.

Robin was just too shocked to speak. "For all we know she got stabbed and her neck was slit! We don't know who did it. We heard her scream and we headed over after a few minutes, I promise, that's all we know!" Nancy said. While Robin was still behind Nancy hugging her. "What if we're next! What if we die! What if it's our turn tomorrow?" Robin said hugging Nancy, "it's going to be fine Robin, we aren't going to die." Nancy said, the two walked back to their house, "Come on, we both need some sleep." Nancy said laying down on the bed. Robin just sat down and stared into space, after a few minutes she went to the bathroom to wash her face. Once she came back she saw a person hovering over Nancy. "Who the fuck are you!?" Robin said before opening the light to see a guy with a jester mask on his face with a knife inches away from Nancy's throat. "I said, who the fuck are you?!" By this point Nancy woke up to see a guy in a jester mask having a knife inches away from her throat, Nancy was too scared to move or even talk due to how close the knife is.