A party at Steve's. (Chapter 5)

TW:Throwing up and drinks.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Well, uh, Yeah, it's kinda surprising, I wasn't expecting the Nancy Wheeler to like me more than a friend." Robin said, "So was it surprising when I told you I was Bi?" Robin Nodded. "So, do you like me back? It's fine if you don't." Nancy looked at Robin, Robin sighed, "Was it that obvious?" Robin said while she looked at Nancy. "Yeah, pretty much it was more on you acting weird around me. Also if you thought I didn't see you looking at my lips you are so wrong cause I definitely saw it." Nancy said smiling.

"So it really was just that obvious?" Nancy nodded. "Also I migh-" before Robin could finish her sentence Nancy kissed her. Robin blushed and covered her face. "I never know you were a good kisser Nance." Robin smiled. "Also, is your chap stick flavor cherry?" Nancy nodded. "Anyways Robin, Steve is having a party at his house. Do you wanna come with me as my date by any chance?" "I'd love to Nance! But I'd have nothing to wear going there." Nancy got up and headed to her closet. "Here, take this."

Nancy said before throwing Robin a dress. "Are you kidding Nance? I'm gonna embarrass myself wearing this!" Nancy just smiled. "You won't Robin! Just wear it alright?" Robin just nodded and went into Nancy's bathroom and started to change. "Nance! Can you help me with the zipper at the back?" "Alright! Give me a minute!" Nancy said before she put on some of her accessories and headed to the bathroom where Robin was at and knocked on the door. "Open the door Robin." Nancy said as Robin unlocked the door. Nancy went into the bathroom and helped Robin with the dress and took out her make-up bag. "I'll put some make up on you. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, I guess it is fine." Robin said, "come here Robin." Nancy said Robin went to Nancy.

(Time skip to when they were done putting on the make-up)

"Let's go, we don't wanna be late." Nancy said before taking Robins wrist and headed to her car and went in. "Hop in Robin!" Robin went into the car and buckeled her seatbelt. They made it to Steve's house at 5:07 PM and headed inside. "Hey girls! I'm so glad you made it! Come in!" Steve said letting them in. "Also Steve, where are the drinks? I wanna get some for me and Robin." Steve pointed towards the kitchen while Nancy was still holding onto Robin's hand leading her to the kitchen where they both got some drinks. Nancy drank around  3-4 cups and Robin only drank less than a cup. "Nance? Do you feel okay?" Robin said hugging her.

"Nance, are you feeling okay? You looking kinda drunk?" Nancy couldn't reply and just ran to the bathroom closing the door
and started throwing up in the toilet. "Shit, Nance! Are you okay in there?!" Robin said before opening the door and entering. "Let's get you home." Robin said before grabbing Nancy's hand and driving her home. Nancy was asleep in the passenger seat so Robin had to carry her into her room. She put Nancy down onto her bed and kissed her on the forehead before laying down beside her.