you are too concerned about practicing martial arts and dancing, so you don't pay attention to these things at all! Although we have never been formally notified that our group will be shut down, gossip has already spread all over the sky! Those who are well-informed and those who are related to the family have been transferred away, and everyone else is trying to find a way. ..."

Xu Yunduo was stunned for a moment, and suddenly Fu Ling's heart came to him, and asked: "Gao Junwei...has found a way too?"

--Gao Junwei has a good appearance, tall and handsome, eloquent, gentle, considerate and He is very good at observing facial expressions, and has good basic skills, but he comes from a poor family and has no background or family background. If even Xu Yunduo was going to the countryside, why wasn't Gao Junwei in the first list?

The young man looked at Xu Yunduo with the meaning that "you are the only one in the whole world who doesn't know", and finally he said vaguely: "I don't know about this either, why don't you ask... Hu Jiani ?"

Hu Jiani?

Xu Yunduo frowned.

--Xu Yunduo is the pillar of the singing and dancing troupe, and Hu Jiani is Wannian's second child. As long as Xu Yunduo is around, nothing will happen to her, Hu Jiani. Unless the song and dance troupe needs to arrange two performances in two places at the same time, Xu Yunduo is too busy for Hu Jiani to enjoy the leading dancer's addiction...

As long as Xu Yunduo is there, there will be no bright future for Hu Jiani!

Xu Yunduo understood a little.

But she couldn't believe it.

She thanked the young man, first went to Gao Junwei's single dormitory to look for him, but couldn't find him, then hurried home.

When she got home, Xu Yunduo was stunned!

The glass windows of her beautiful two-story villa were smashed, the door was kicked down, and even the flowers and plants in the garden were pulled out and thrown in the garden.

All the porcelain in the house that could be smashed was broken, and the furniture fell to the ground in a mess...

The stepmother hugged her seven-year-old sister and two-year-old brother and huddled in a corner, crying loudly, telling Xu Yunduo with blurred eyes, "...they Said your father is a stinky old nine, and escorted him to the cowshed!"

After a long time, Xu Yunduo recovered his voice and asked, "What about Hu Zongxiao (Hu Jiani's father)? He didn't go to the cowshed? "

The stepmother shook her head sadly, and whispered a few words with tears in her eyes.

Xu Yunduo understood.

--Father Xu and Father Hu are mortal enemies of the same unit, just like her, Xu Yunduo and Hu Jiani. Now that Hu's father has gained power, then Xu's father is the first one to be unlucky!

The stepmother was nagging again, saying that Xu's father had been taken away for several days. She searched for all the people she could find, but everyone said there was no way... In the end, the stepmother burst into tears

again .

Xu Yunduo had no choice but to go find her mother.

Her biological mother and father divorced in the early years due to emotional discord, and she was already ten years old when her stepmother married her father. The stepmother is a rural woman with no family background but an honest person.