, Zhizhi scanned the audience for a week, but did not find Shen Shuhua and Li Qingyu.

Zhizhi then said to Mother Shen and Miao Peilin: "Mother Shen is a family member of the educated youth on Seagull Island. We welcome you to visit relatives on the island. So, has anyone told you that the fourteen scientific research greenhouses on the island Can't you come in and out at will?"

Shen's mother suddenly felt a little guilty, "Hey, your place... is neither a secret unit nor a shameful place, I, we are bored on the island, let's take a stroll and visit Isn't it okay to visit?"

Zhizhi looked around at the friends, and said lightly: "The rules of our Seagull Island, have you told Mother Shen and Comrade Miao?" "

Yes!!!"

The friends said in unison.

Hong Hehe's mood calmed down a little, and he cried: "On the first day they came, we accompanied them to visit, and then told them clearly that there are 14 scientific research greenhouses on the island. Accompanied by her, she is not allowed to approach. Other private fields, vegetable gardens, etc., as long as they are not damaged... But she, she suddenly ran to the No. 4 greenhouse today, and gave all the fruit seedlings in the greenhouse... more than a hundred trees Destroyed!"

Zhi Zhi stared at Miao Peilin, "Comrade Miao, why did you destroy our fruit seedlings?"

Miao Peilin looked at Mother Shen with tears in her eyes.

Mother Shen bit her lip and said, "Actually, those fruit seedlings... were damaged by me!"

Hong Hehe yelled, "It's impossible! Qingyu saw Miao Peilin do this with her own eyes!"

Shen's mother yelled, "I asked Peilin to destroy these saplings. Is it all right? "

"Mother Shen, why are you doing this...?" Zhi Zhi said flatly.

Shen's mother was also very angry, "Because Shuhua refused to listen to me! I asked him to marry Peilin, but he refused! He also said that he would stay here and plant trees! Let the city not return, let it go My biological parents don't care about it, and I don't want to get married with a good partner... Do I have to plant trees in this place where birds don't shit? If this is the case, then I will pinch all his saplings! Now that there are no saplings, he is always willing Marry Peilin, will you go with us?"

At this point, Zhizhi has roughly understood the cause and effect of the matter.

She smiled slightly at Shen's mother and said, "I'm sorry Shen, you can't leave for the time being!"

Then she said to Long Qiang and Chen Yue: "You two go to Shuhua to fix the damage first, and see how much money you have this time." If the fruit seedlings are damaged, how much is our economic loss? After the figures are calculated, immediately go to the town police station to call the police. Send Mama Shen and Comrade Miao to the police station for custody. When they compensate us for the loss, this matter will be over. If we can't afford it, then we just have to take it to court."

Seeing that Fu Mingyu had also rushed over, Zhi Zhi asked Fu Mingyu, "Mingyu, damage to public property, how much damage can be determined for criminal responsibility Come?"

Fu Mingyu replied: "Destroying public property of more than 300 yuan is a huge loss, and you will be sentenced."

Shen's mother's face changed. Zhi Zhi asked Fang

Lijuan again, "The value of the more than one hundred fruit seedlings in the No.

With the energy and fertilizers we have spent on more than one hundred fruit seedlings in the past two years, it is far more than four thousand yuan."