Chapter 251-260

Začít od začátku

Has it risen to the point of murder?

Zhizhi and Fang Lijuan immediately exchanged glances.

The two immediately split up, Zhizhi ran over to stop Hong Hehe, Fang Lijuan grabbed the young girl who wanted to run away.

Zhizhi hugged Hong Hehe, and asked anxiously: "Hehe, what happened?"

Hong Hehe stared at the young girl with red eyes, and his voice broke, "Zhizhi! She took our fruit seedlings It's all pinched! Huh, our two years of painstaking efforts are all gone...Zhi Zhi, I'm going to kill her! I'm going to kill her!!!"

Zhi Zhi was stunned.

--All the fruit seedlings have been pinched?

Fang Lijuan and Li Aiguo were also frightened.

Zhizhi asked in a trembling voice: "Where did she pinch... the fruit seedlings?"

Hong Hehe was so angry that he trembled all over, and cried, "Shed No. 4! She gave all the seedlings in No. 4 shed to me!" Pinched! Not one left!!!"

Zhi Zhi's eyes suddenly turned red!

Fang Lijuan was tall and fit, still holding the young girl in her hand. As soon as she heard Hong Hehe say that the girl pinched all the fruit seedlings in the No. 4 shed, she was so angry that she almost fainted. She shook the young girl and said in a hateful voice: "We Seagull Island and you What kind of enmity, why are you pinching our fruit seedlings? What are you doing!!!" The

young girl cried: "I didn't mean it... I really didn't mean it, I have already apologized..."

At this time, from the middle of the mountain People who ran down arrived one after another, including Yu Lu and Gao Tiantian, Long Qiang, Chen Yuejin...and a strange middle-aged woman.

The young girl who was grabbed by Fang Lijuan cried out "Mother Shen", broke free from Fang Lijuan's hand desperately, ran towards the middle-aged woman, and threw herself into the middle-aged woman's arms.

Zhizhi anxiously said: "What the hell is going on here!"

The other educated youths looked sad and angry, Chen Yuejin took a deep breath, pointed at the middle-aged women and young girls, and said to Zhizhi: "She is Shuhua's Mom, this girl..."

Shen's mother looked at Zhizhi and asked, "Are you not Zhizhi?"

Zhizhi nodded.

"You are the person in charge of Seagull Island?"

Zhizhi nodded again.

Shen's mother said: "Then why are the people on your island so unreasonable? Our Peilin was just a little curious, and accidentally damaged the saplings in that shed a little... What are you trying to do? People Are the saplings more important?"

Hong Hehe said angrily, "Our fruit seedlings are much more important than Miao Peilin!"

Zhi Zhi looked at the young girl, thinking that Miao Peilin should be the girl's name.

"Comrade Miao?" Zhi Zhi looked at the young girl Miao Peilin.

Miao Peilin snuggled into Shen's mother's arms, and looked at Zhizhi pitifully.

Zhizhi asked again: "Mother Shen, why did you and Comrade Miao come to Seagull Island?"

Mother Shen said, "Peilin's family set a job target for her, and now she has successfully recruited and become a female worker in a textile factory. So I brought Peilin here... I want Shuhua and Peilin to get married. As long as they get married and Peilin becomes pregnant again, we can find a way to transfer Shuhua back." After hearing this