"Ok." I chuckled as I got in bed with her. She cuddled up under me and I held her. I kissed her forehead.

"Big baby." I told her causing her to laugh.

"Shut yo ass up." She laughed.

"Nope." I smiled.

"Yeah yeah." She smiled.

"How was school?" I asked her.

"It was good. Lu friend Ria I think her name is kept harassing me though. She always do and I hate it. I asked her a million and one times to leave me alone but she won't." She told me.

"Ok." I nodded.

"Why you say it like that?" She asked.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Ion need you coming to that school doing no crazy shit. You already crazy." She said.

"Who said I was?" I asked.

"Ni." She sternly called my name as she looked up at me.

"I won't." I looked at her.

"Promise?" She asked.

I just looked at her.

"Ni." She mugged me.

"I ain't making no promise." I told her.

"Ni please." She begged.

"Nope." I said. "Cause why she harassing you?" I asked. "After you told her many times to do what? Leave you alone right?" I asked.

"Ni just please." She told me.

"Yeah Ight." I said.

We laid there quiet just watching tv.

"Dod you propose to Alanis?" She asked out if no where.

"Hell no." I looked at her. "I'm only 18 and we ain't even been together for a year." I told her.

"But you've known her for years and so what was that ring about?" She asked.

"I have but that's not the point. Also it was a promise ring. I gave it to her the day I asked her to be my girl." I explained to her.

"Oh ok." She nodded.

"Ilaria you don't have to worry about Alanis and I. It's never going to happen again." I told her.

She nodded and gave me kiss. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. She buried her face in my chest and before you know it she was out. While she slept I got my phone and called Chi.

"Yooo." She answered.

"Where you at?" I asked.

"On my way home...why?" She asked.

"Where Lu and Ria? Do they also get out of school early?" I asked her.

"Yeah they do...why?" She asked confused.

"Do you know where they be at?" I asked her.

"Yeah I do." She said.

"Take me to them when you get home." I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"I just need to talk to them." I told her.

"Ni." She called me.

"Chi." I called her.

"What you finna do?" She asked.

"You gone see." I said as I hung up.