I Got Me

I'm just now getting home from dropping Ilaria to school. I know that she could have went with Chi and Lana but I told her that I would carry her. Before I took her to school I carried her to get a coffee and something to eat. She doesn't drink coffee so she got a Blue raspberry Red Bull fusion with cream. Just a little thank you for staying last night cause she really didn't have too. I really didn't get no sleep last night honestly. I couldn't sleep actually so I watched Ilaria sleep. Is that weird? It probably is but I don't care. She's so beautiful when she sleeps. I mean she's beautiful either way but she looked so precious last night. Anyways I don't know what to do right now and I'm not even tired. I guess I can just spark and watch a movie or some. That's exactly what I did.

  *12p.m*

  I was just sitting here listening to music and smoking. You know just vibing. That was until my phone went off. I got a text from Ilaria.

Headacheee🤎🧸: Ni can you come get me please?🥺

Stinkaaa💕☺️: Yeah, what's wrong? You ok?

Headacheee🤎🧸: I got my period.

Stinkaaa💕☺️: Awww ok I'm On my way.

Headacheee🤎🧸:Thank You🤍

I got up, grabbed my keys, slipped on my slides and left the house. Before I went to get her I stoooed at the gas station. I got her a few snacks, some Midol for her cramps, some water, and her favorite Arizona. I also got her a rose. After I got them things I was on my way. After a bout 20 minutes I pulled up at the school and texted her that I was outside. After a couple minutes she came walking out. I smiled at her. She looked so sad but so cute. When she got in she gave me a kiss. I handed her her snacks, drinks, and her rose.

"Awwwww Ni." She teared up.

Oh lord. I chuckled and kissed her cheek. After that I pulled off.

"On a scale from 1-10?" I asked her.

"10." She said.

"Ok." I said as I helped her hand and kissed it.

*At the house*

When we got home I sent her to take a hot shower. While she took a shower I laid the heating pad on the bed. I carried a change of clothes and a pad into the bathroom for her when she get out the shower. I then headed back into the room and turned on the tv putting on her favorite movie. "The Parent Trap" of course. After that I sat her snacks on the side of the bed for her. I also set the temperature in the room for her. She told me that she likes to feel warm when she's on her period. Am I missing anything? I don't think I am. Snacks, Drinks, heating pad, movie. I think that's all of it. I sat down in the bed waiting for her. After about 30-35 minutes she came out the bathroom all freshened up.

"Here." I told her as I handed her a midol and her water.

"Thank you." She smiled at me as she took it and drank it.

She looked around the room then look at me. She smiled as she teared up.

"You didn't have to." Her tears fell.

"I know but I wanted to." I told her as I pulled her on me and wiped her tears.

She gave me a kiss and of course I kissed her back.

"Lay down and relax." I told her.

She kissed me again then laid down. She turned on the heating pad and put it over her stomach. I turned on the movie for her then got up.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"In the living room." I told her.

"Lay with me please?" She looked at me.