Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Seeing Hu Meiling and Lin Xiujuan who was holding Xiao Chuan outside the door was a little surprised, but she didn't show any sign on her face, and said in a gentle voice: "Sister-in-law and Xiao Chuan are here, come in quickly." After speaking, she called Xie Yuanting in the yard and asked her to come over Play with Ogawa.

Hu Meiling didn't find the people in the main room until she entered the yard. She looked at Lin Xiujuan with apologetic expression on her face: "Xiujuan, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had guests. If that's the case, I won't come over." Her voice changed as she spoke. Had to choke up, if she hadn't lost her head for a while, she wouldn't have come out so impulsively holding the child.

Lin Xiujuan glanced at her feigning displeasure: "Sister-in-law, what you said is that you go to my room for a meeting, and Xiao Chuan will let him play in the yard, and I will call you after dinner." "No,

I After eating, you eat, I will sit in your room for a while." Hu Meiling looked a little reluctant, originally holding a lot of things in her heart and wanted to talk to someone, but she didn't feel impulsive until here, everyone has their own Who has the time to care about other people's chicken feathers.

Seeing this, Lin Xiujuan naturally followed her words and sent her into her room. Fortunately, Xiao Chuan was a good-natured person and didn't bother to find her mother. She had a great time playing with Xie Yuanting in the yard.

The preparations in the kitchen were almost done. When Lin Xiujuan entered, Xie Yuanzhi was cutting vegetables, and asked casually: "My sister-in-law seems to be in a bad mood. Could it be that she had a fight with Brother Huang?" Lin Xiujuan shook her head: "I don't have

much Ask, I don't know what's going on, let's cook first, and we'll talk about business later."

The two cooperated with each other, and the six dishes were ready quickly, when Hu Meiling, who heard the commotion in the room, came out Taking Xiao Chuan away, she said with a smile: "Eat slowly, I will hold Xiao Chuan and play in your room for a while, Xiao Chuan is probably going to sleep soon." Lin Xiujuan saw that her expression was normal now, and the eyebrows also returned to

normal , then nodded: "Alright, sister Hu, don't be polite. Dad treats this place as his own home. By the way, do you want to eat more?"

Hu Meiling shook her head: "No, I'm here with my mother. " I ate it over there, you eat it."

Lin Xiujuan turned her gaze back to Daming Li Yue and his wife on the opposite side: "I don't know what you guys like to eat, so I just made something casually, don't be polite." In this era of lack of food and clothing, there are no picky eaters, or they are

not I don't have the capital to be picky eaters. It is surprising that Li Yue actually likes the two spicy dishes. Seeing this, Lin Xiujuan smiled and said: "You also like spicy food. When you leave, bring two bottles of sauce. Eat two more bites when you are not born, and you will not be able to eat these when you are confinement."

The so-called human relationship is like this, you come and go, since she intends to cooperate with the dumping, Li Yue did not refuse, and thanked her with a smile. Then I began to think in my heart what they could send over.

The four adults and two children ate all the food on the table. Seeing that Xie Yuanzhi was going to clean up the dishes, Lin Xiujuan said, "Let's clean up tomorrow. Let's talk about business first." After all, Li Yue is a pregnant woman who is about to give birth. , I have to go back to the hospital later.

Xie Yuan, who was next to him, took the things in Xie Yuanzhi's hand and said in a low voice, "You guys talk, I'll wash it."

When he arrived in the main room, Xie Yuanzhi looked at the two people opposite him seriously: "Sister-in-law is right at noon. Well, I came to Daming mainly to get him to cooperate. After all, his sports car often goes to different places, and he can bring back some local fresh things. And the cheap things in the local area are not cheap when they come to us. If there is a need there, We can also pull things over here, in short, we just earn a difference, and then subsidize the family."