Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

Lin Xiujuan felt that if this topic continued to develop, it might extend to married life, so she quickly interrupted Jin Yan: "Sister Yanzi, do you want to try the taste of wine, and I will ask Xie Yuanzhi to pretend to be a little sweet for you later?" Go back?"

Jin Yan saw that she was uncomfortable written all over her body, so she couldn't help covering her mouth and laughing: "Okay, okay, I know you are embarrassed, so let's talk about something else. I heard that your sister-in-law is Lin Xiaolan's man has already begun to look at her new partner while she is still in prison."

Lin Xiujuan looked surprised: "Is he planning to divorce?"

"I heard that he didn't seem to think so at first. There are several children, and it seems that his leader hinted that he has such a daughter-in-law who has been in prison, and it will be difficult to get promoted in the future. Hearing this, the old couple of the Lu family quickly began to arrange for him to meet someone. I heard that A few children agree very much." Speaking of this, Jin Yan couldn't help sighing, this is raising people, if you don't pay attention, you will grow into a white-eyed wolf.

"Then there must be some trouble. Before they let Lu Zhigao take over Lin Xiaolan's job, Lin Xiaolan was probably dissatisfied at first, and now they want to get rid of her even more. It may not be so easy." Thinking of Lin Xiaolan's temper, it is estimated that the old Lin family will have to It's been busy for a while.

Gossip is really a good thing to draw distance. After a while, the two became more familiar with each other. Lin Xiujuan divided the existing sauce at home into three parts. Jin Yan took one part when she left, and kept the other two parts for thanks A comrade in arms at the Yuanzhi Iron and Steel Plant. After Jin Yan left, Xie Yuanzhi came over: "Is it okay to

chat with my sister- in-law?"

This person started to make some crooked ideas again.

"I don't think you can chat. When we go to the city, you can visit her when you are bored." When we go to the city, we can walk around more with the Songbai family, after all, we are all on the same team.

Lin Xiujuan really convinced Xie Yuanzhi, this person can talk about entering the city at any time, she gave him a supercilious look: "Don't worry, even if everyone is bored, I will not be bored, because I can entertain myself." Said After finishing, Lin Xiujuan suddenly came back to her senses, she seemed to be trapped by him?

Sure enough, Xie Yuanzhi had a smile on his face: "So you agreed to go to the city with me?"

Lin Xiujuan gave him a supercilious look: "Aren't you asking knowingly, last time you said that in front of my mother, if I don't With you, she should probably kick me out with a broom."

Thinking of what happened last time, Xie Yuanzhi felt a little guilty after all, he lowered his eyes and touched the tip of his nose, and finally tried to change the subject: "I seem to have heard you talking about Speaking of Lin Xiaolan, could it be that she came out so soon?"

Lin Xiujuan shook her head: "No, it's Lu Jianzhong who is going to get a divorce. They have already started seeing each other, and all three of their children have agreed to this matter." Although Lin Xiaolan's character is not very good, she treats her children very It was heart and soul, but she was still in prison and did not say anything. The three children actually supported Lu Jianzhong to find another one. At this moment, Lin Xiujuan suddenly felt a little afraid of having children, and then she couldn't help laughing. Now that she is thinking about this issue, is she right? A little too early.

Xie Yuanzhi was also a little surprised. A few days ago, the members of the Lu family were still actively running around. They hoped that Lin Xiaolan would be locked up for a few days. Unexpectedly, after only a few days, he started seeing someone. After much deliberation, there is probably only one possibility. The people of the Lu family were afraid that keeping Lin Xiaolan would affect their future. Moreover, they can look at each other with great fanfare. It is estimated that Lin Xiaolan has already made an agreement. It seems that the old Lin's family is probably going to be lively again.