EXORDIUM

The sound of her voice was faintly echoing in my ears; I could only hear the loud dropping of rain on the glass roof, such a regretful decision to get a glass roof. I lazily walked up the stairs as she was still talking behind me. Does she need to know that I couldn't hear her nagging? I shrugged my shoulder; well, it's her fault anyway. I stopped in front of the room and turned the know, the door swung open as I walked inside not caring a bit on the woman behind me.

"You said he will come?!" She shouted. I groaned in frustration; I really couldn't with this woman. The door echoed inside the room as she slammed it close. I sat on the armchair and looked at the woman before me. Does she ever get tired of talking?
"I didn't say he'll come; I said maybe he will. He's a busy man, full of errands, and you can't control it." She shook her head, snickering. Pulling her phone out, she dialed a number; though the call wasn't on the loudspeaker, the silence in this room was enough for me to hear it go through voicemail.

She looked at me in disbelief as I shrugged my shoulders.
"How come you're unbothered? We're fucking stranded, you dumb jerk," I just stared at her. She stood there staring back at me while holding her phone tightly, and I could tell.
"I wouldn't be behaving like this if I were you." She stopped.

She knew 1 foot was already under the ground; I walked close to her, leaving a small gap, and I leaned close to her face. I swore I just heard her breath hitch, her chest going up with every breath.
"What are you doing now?" She asked; the look in her eyes differed from what came from her mouth.
"Did someone ever tell you?" I query. Her brow raised in confusion.
"What?" She asked.
"That you look horrible; your eyes are hideous." I snickered, and she hissed at me, turning away. I touched her chin, turning to face me.
"But I didn't recall telling you to look away," She slapped my hands, glaring at me.
"Touch me one more time, and you will lose one hand. I didn't recall if I needed your permission to look away from your face." She taunted, turning her back to me, and was about to walk away.

I smirk, grabbing her hand, she was about to twist my hand, but I quickly turned her to face me. My hands traveled down to her waist as she looked at me with those eyes. She tried to pull away, but I pulled her closer as she squirmed. Our faces were close to each other that I could hear her breathing, feeling the warmth of her body, her alluring fragrance; maybe its mere instinct, but I slowly touched her cheeks, caressing them with my fingers as she started to resist my hand groped her waist making her take a breathy moan. A grin crept on my face as I continued to touch her cheek.

"Let go of me." She breathed out. I sighed, humming lowly, tracing my tips on her waist; her face said nothing factual about what came out of her mouth.
"Are you sure about that?" I questioned; she gulped, the lump in her throat calming through my touch.
"I'm sure now; let me go." Her tone was firm, yet her voice was hoarse, and her breathing increased as I leaned close to her face closing the small gap between us. The sound of the rain was faint, and I could only hear her breathing through my lips; our lips brushed as my hands tightened on her waist. Her phone rang as she was about to grab it. I snatched it away from her touch, throwing it on the bed.

"I-I need to get that; it must be important. It must be ." She spoke lowly; I snickered as I could feel her squirm.
"More important than this?" I began to trace her body with my tips as she closed her eyes shut. My hand on her cheek went down her neck, choking her lightly. She opened her eyes, looking down.

"I didn't recall telling you to close your eyes; keep them open and look at me," I growled. She looked up at me, letting out a long sigh.
"At least you still know how to obey me," She chuckled, shaking her head.
"Why would I obey a criminal like you? I'd rather die," I clicked my tongue.

"Then let's die together, don't make this harder for you. I'm losing my patience, as you know," I whispered.
"The fuck, I care about your patience-" My hand tightened on her neck, making her stop. I leaned close to her ear breathing out; it was enough for me to feel her heart skip.
"Oh, you know that you do, don't test me here, and you know it won't go well for you, Lucile." I could see her controlling her thighs from closing.

"My my, does that make you wet? Does it make you hot? What about keeping yourself from becoming a sinner? From becoming a slut," Her palm landed on my cheek, making me sigh.
"I already warned you, get your dirty hands off me." I didn't listen a bit and pulled her close to me as if a child longing for her mother's warmth.

"I Despise you," She spoke. I looked at her.
"Tell me more," She frowned. I swear I love it when she's confused.
"Tell you what? That you're such an ass and how I despise breathing the same air as you, how disgusted I am to be wrapped in your fingers. How a criminal are you? How many people did you kill? I can't even name everything. All I know is you're a horrible person." She scoffed; it may be painful, but it didn't matter. I hummed in reaction.

"I already know that is what I'm expecting you to say but, that's not what I'm implying. The one that you said before your heroic litany," She smirked and closed the small gap keeping our faces away like a wall stopping us from getting near each other. From feeling each other.

"I despise you with all my life," I groaned, leaning into her ear.

"God will not forgive me for what I want to do to his child right now," She laughed.
"What nonsense is that-" Her sentence was cut off by my hand choking her. She looked up at me with those eyes as if she was begging me, begging me to satisfy her.

"He knows how much you turn me on with those words. Despising me doesn't do you good, but you see, darling, it gives me more ways to fuck you mercilessly as you could only do is scream my name." She glared at me, pulling away from my touch.
"I swear to him that I will cut off your hand if you try to," I licked my lips, staring deep into her soul.

"Even without it, I could still satisfy you with another and do those things that you're thinking about right now. Resisting won't do you good; it will make things harder for you."