"Bro fuck you, Nova!" Antonne yelled at her as he sunk into the couch after putting his hood on.

"They was gone find out anyway. Especially since you been having a stank ass attitude." Nova mugged him.

"What the fuck? Why— This why you been acting weird? No, cause the math is mathing right now." Jasmine said as she looked at the two.

"Change the subject." Antonne mumbled.

"Wait! Cause I wanna know how y'all went about it, like how did y'all get to that point?" Jasmine asked as she sat down across from them along with Jaleah.

"We was high and it was a mistake, end of story." Antonne said once again, feeling embarrassed.

"You regret it?" Nova looked at him blankly.

"Yes, I'll never do that shit again. I ain't no fucking bottom." He said, mugging.

The room fell silent as Jaleah looked at Nova who nodded slowly before getting up to go to her room.

"Okay." She mumbled and it was only now that Antonne realized he had hurt her feelings.

"Nova.." He said but she was already up the stairs.

"You better apologize." Jasmine and Jaleah said in unison, causing him to sigh knowing he fucked up.

He stood up and went upstairs as well just as the door opened. Jahmir, Maurice and Keyonte walked in shortly after.

"Where y'all been?" Jasmine asked as she watched Jahmir walk over to Jaleah and peck her lips.

Her eyes slightly widened, making a mental note to ask later.

"We went to pick up Maurice from some shorty house." Keyonte told her as he pecked her lips as well.

Jasmine looked at Jaleah to make sure she ain't peep. She was too busy talking to Jahmir who handed her a chipotle bag.

"Thank you, I'm starving." Jaleah smiled at him as she opened the chipotle bowl.

He knew exactly what she wanted and just the act of kindness alone made her get butterflies in her stomach.

"When did that happen?" Keyonte asked Jasmine who shrugged.

"That's what I'm saying." Jasmine said just as Keyonte handed her a bowl of Chipotle as well.

She smiled at him, "Thank you bae." She pecked his lips before going into the kitchen.

"Nasir said he was gone pick me up so we could go to the movies but he cancelled." Jaleah told Jahmir after reading Nasir's message.

"What movie yall was going to see?" Maurice asked.

"M3gan." Jaleah told him and he nodded.

"We all could lowkey go if y'all want." He suggested and Keyonte shrugged.

"I'm down for whatever." He told him and Jahmir nodded in agreement.

"Where Nova?" Maurice asked Jaleah.

"She upstairs." Jaleah said just as Nova came downstairs alone. "Where Antonne?"