Chapter 6: Family Matters

Start from the beginning

Y/N: G-Greetings?

Miquella: So we finally meet brother. I am Miquella.

  He gives a light bow as you also bow

  He gives a light bow as you also bow. The others walk over to greet you as well.

Godwyn: So you are (Y/N). Your siblings have said much about you. I am Godwyn. It is an honor to finally meet you.

Y/N: The pleasure is mine. Godwyn. Radahn has told me about you and your lineage, especially of your father, Godrey.

  The woman with red hair lightly kneels down. The closer she got, the more you noticed how she looked. She looked very beautiful to you.

Malenia: I am Malenia. It is great to meet you (Y/N). My brother and I have been looking forward to meeting the youngest of the Carian line.

  You bow to Malenia as you feel a tugging at your hand. Looking down and seeing Miquella.

Miquella: Before the meeting, I would love to grant you something.

  You are pulled to the side. You walk onto the sleeping chambers you had to walk through before. He sits down on the giant stone bed, patting a spot next to him.

Miquella: Come on, I don't bite.

  You make your way over, sitting next to him.

Miquella: I have prepared something for you. It is something to commemorate our relationship. I have heard you are the brightest, if not at least than one of the brightest minds of Raya Lucaria. I would like for you and I to be friends.

Y/N: This speaks with intelligence beyond that of a child.

  Miquella laughs as tuggs at your cloak.

Miquella: May I?

  He reaches up, pulling back your cloak and removing your hood. Your long hair sprawls out in surprise.

  Your hair long and golden. Falling to the back of your knees.

Miquella: Your hair, it-

Y/N: Isn't actually golden. I was born with hair as black as midnight, but recently it began turning golden. So I've been hiding it thinking I was cursed or something.

Miquella: Gold is the sign of grace. If anything you are blessed, highly. I mean, I have golden hair, Godwyn has golden hair, it is not a curse. I don't believe even if it was a curse for you, you'd be seen any less. I think you look quite beautiful and handsome. Golden hair or not.

  Miquella combs through your hair.

Miquella: To think you'd be hiding this much hair. how do you even manage it?

Y/N: I never really had time to. I've always been busy studying all forms of magic and delving into some. . . other lessons of magic.

  You hear metal behind you as you turn your head.