Chapter 6: Family Matters

You rested that night staring up at the stars. Caressing the crown on your head until you fell asleep. You fell asleep remembering better days before the shattering, back when you were younger, so many years ago.

*Flashback*

  It had been some time since your father, Radagon, left your mother Rennalla, and she spiraled into her deep depression. Many years later, the children of the Carian Royal Line were called to the capital of Leyndell, more specifically for you.

  You weren't too fond of meeting your father again, but you knew that you couldn't avoid Leyndell any further. You desired to stay at the Carian Royal Manor to continue your research, but you could stay, though the ability to learn what goes on in Leyndell would add to your research.

Radahn: So, you have finally decided to join us in the Royal Capital?

Y/N: I have but only because Father summoned me. Though once this is done I should return to the school and try to fix the mess that happened there after that rebellion. 

  Radahn throws his arm over your shoulder, hugging you close, nearly choking you.

Radahn: Good! Maybe you can bring some light into this visit! Ranni and Rykard aren't the most fun company.

Rykard: This visit hardly has anything to do with fun, brother. We were invited to hear the Queens' words and for her to meet (Y/N). 

Ranni: It is important for (Y/N) to learn of our fathers 'other exploits.' Also Radahn, let gim go before he loses consciousness.

Radahn: Huh?

  Radahn then turns, looking down at you, turning blue in your brother's grasp.

Radahn: Oh, haha! I forgot you aren't as hardy as I!

Y/N: *cough* T-Thou art as strong as ever.

  You fix your hood as you keep your form cloaked in your school clothing and hooded cloak.

  Horns blared upon the arrival of the Carian shildren as the golden gates to the city opened. Your dark cloak blowing in the wind as your golden eyes gaze upon the golden lands, bathing in the Erdtree's light day in and day out.

  You were taken aback as you see the capital with your own eyes.

Y/N: Wow. . . It's beautiful.

Ranni: Hmm, not the words I'd use.

  Radahn bumps his sisters shoulder lightly.

Radahn: Let him enjoy the view. It is a mighty sight to behold, even I was aw struck from the beginning.

  Radahn allows his red hair to blow freely in the winds of Leyndell as you walk through the city to the central point.

  You walk through the city as your eyes take in all the views of the entire city. Getting ever closer to the Erdtree.

  Making your way through a bed chambers, with scrolls and tablets towering around the giant stone sleeping area, it seemed.

  It's golden leaves bathing your black cloak as you bask in the light of the city. You and your siblings arrive at the foot of the Erdtree, where you encounter three others.

  A tall man with long golden hair, a tall woman with flaming red hair familiar to that of the Carian siblings, with you as the exception, and then a smaller child with long radiant golden hair, all with golden eyes as well as you and your siblings.

  You lightly hid behind Ranni, still a but worried for your siblings' meeting.

  The smaller one walks over to you they were that of a child, so you peaked out from behind Ranni.