Chapter 15: Grudge Match

Start from the beginning

The Omnitrix wielder dodged the attack and fell to the ground. Y/n quickly went to his side to aid him before glaring at Kevin.

"We've got nothing to do with this!" Ben stated.

"If you didn't, then who did?" Kevin reeled his fist.

"You tell us! You're supposed to be better, right?" Y/n taunted.

Just like before, the three then transported to another room. Three crimson robotic samurai suddenly approached them and proceed to plant a small circular device on their right shoulder. Much to Kevin's disliking, he attacked the guard, only to be electrocuted by the device along with the heroes. After writing on the ground in agony, the guards returned to their respective posts.

"Uh, Ben?" Y/n called.

The Omnitrix wielder turned his attention to his partner who is looking out to the window. He followed his gazed and realized that they're on a ship in space.

"Remember that I once said I wanted to go to space when we were younger?" Y/n recalled. "This is not the way I imagined."

"Joke aside, we gotta find a way off this ship and back home." Ben stated.

"This is your home now."

The three turned to the voice and found a group of aliens with different species.

"Escape is impossible."

"We all been taken from our native world and force to fight for our life for the entertainment of the galaxy."

Kevin enraged by the news. He's about to grab both heroes, but Y/n quickly kicked Ben away, resulting him being the only one got pinned on the wall with diamond blade aiming at him.

"Y/n!" Ben shouted in panic.

"This all you and your pet's fault!" Kevin glared at Ben.

"How can this be our fault?!" Y/n growled.

"I don't know! It just is!" Kevin glared at Y/n.

"Then, you dumber than I thought!" Ben shouted.

The three got shocked again by the guards, resulting Kevin to release Y/n. Then, an alarm goes off, signaling an incoming food according to the other prisoners.

A line of tables with tray and chairs emerged as a grotesque purple food like slime dropped onto the tray. The prisoners along with the heroes and Kevin took their own sit. Everyone but Ben proceed to eat the feast. He looked to his partner next to him who is enjoying the meal.

"Dude, seriously?" Ben disgusted.

"I can't help myself. It's my first alien food. I can't miss this." Y/n stated.

"I'll listen to your friend if I were you before Technorg demand his offering." An alien next to Ben advice.

"Who's Technorg?" Kevin asked.

As if on cue, an incoming loud stomps that shaken the ground alerted everyone in the room. He looked to the source in fear to see a large orange hulking alien entered the room.

 He looked to the source in fear to see a large orange hulking alien entered the room