The moment Zhongyuan Zhongya looked away, a cold hand grabbed his wrist.

    "The orld."

    Before time stopped, Zhong Yuanzhong only had time to catch a glimpse of the young man's light golden pupils, and his eyes were filled with a hint of sarcasm.

    Jiujiulin maintained the current posture, turned his right hand over, and the tip of Sen Leng's knife was facing upwards.

    He grabbed Nakahara Chuya's wrist and pulled it in his direction. The gravity forced him to follow the law of gravity on the earth, and actively pierced the blade with his body.

    The warm blood slid from the spine of the knife all the way into the palm, seeping into the soil, Jiujiulin laughed softly.

    The person who lifted the body stood up, and he slowly pulled out the knife in Zhongye's abdomen. The cold weapon was grinding in the body, and Jiu Jiulin seemed to hear the sound of flesh and blood being cut open for the second time.

    There was pleasure in his eyes.

    The tip of the knife was aimed at Chuya Nakahara's chest. At the last moment when the world was still, Jiujiu Lin held the handle of the knife with both hands and pierced through his chest fiercely.

    The location where Akutagawa Ryunosuke was injured is exactly the same.

    Jiujiulin jumped out of the deep pit, his hands trembling to varying degrees.

    Not aiming at the heart is the right choice. The closer to the vital point, the more red energy will gather in Zhongye Zhongye's body, hindering the progress of the knife.

    If he hadn't struck the last knife fast enough and ruthlessly, he might not have succeeded.

    The second hand starts moving again.

    The boss's regretful expression froze on his face when he saw Jiu Jiulin come out first.

    The two emotions of consternation and pity were mixed at the same time, which seemed quite ridiculous.

    At the bottom of the deep pit, Zhong Yuan Zhong also raised his hand to wipe the unstoppable blood from the wound. The red color was not obvious on the black gloves.

    He twitched the corner of his mouth and admitted that he underestimated Jiujiu Lin.

    The force field near Zhongye in the Central Plains was faintly distorted, the face of the boss changed drastically, and the members of the surrounding port mafia even stayed away from their own cadres for the first time.

    Although the leader couldn't believe that the Central Plains cadre fell into a disadvantage and was seriously injured, the facts before him urged him to contact Mori Ogai as agreed.

    Since Osamu Dazai defected, Mori Ogai placed him next to Chuya Nakahara. His role was to report to Ogai Mori before Chuya Nakahara lost control, as the last guarantee to prevent Chuya Nakahara from entering a dirty state.

    He followed the Central Plains Zhong also experienced large and small battles, and never thought that he would really play a role one day.

    That doesn't bode well for the Port Mafia, especially if the enemy is in possession of a Man Tiger.

    When the phone was dialed, Mori Ogai answered it quickly.

    "Really, I see." There was a strange look in his eyes, and the situation was a little more difficult than he thought.

    But thinking about it from another angle, it was a surprise that Ninety-Nine Forest had transformed from a rough stone to a half-polished diamond.

    "I will call Chuya-kun myself." Mori Ogai looked at the other mobile phone in his hand, but the coordinates displayed on it had not been updated.

    The real prelude has not yet opened.

    "Yes, leader." The subordinate put away his mobile phone, concealed the worry in his brows and eyes, and looked in the direction of Zhongye from afar.

    The blood-red ghost said slowly to Jiujiulin, "100 million, or die here, you choose one."

    Jiujiulin's fingers moved slightly, obviously he had never smoked a cigarette, but he urgently felt the effects of nicotine. addiction.

    He looked at the person in front of him with a hint of appreciation in his eyes.

    It's scary.

    In the stagnant atmosphere, Jiujiulin had a faint smile on his eyes, as if he didn't care about his fate.

    "One and a half billion, otherwise there will be no tigers in the world."

    "Heh, can you even bet on your companion's life?" Nakahara Chuya expressed his disdain, "He is really a lowly person."

    Hearing the word companion, Jiujiulin pouted, his first reaction turned out to be a certain silver hair with natural curly hair in his memory.

    Feeling ridiculous for his own thoughts, he replied in a daze, "Want to gamble? Humans and tigers are here, but you will never find them." Only then did Zhongyuan Zhongya realize that from the beginning to the end, the fundamental support of

    Jiujiulin was not him himself, but the human tiger itself.

    Thinking of how much the leader attaches importance to the human and tiger, the young man with red hair suddenly lost interest in fighting.

    The phone just rang.

    "Boss?" Hearing Mori Ogai's order to retreat, Nakahara was surprised for a moment, and then restrained the dirty and leaked energy field.

    "Yes." He replied.

    Jiujiulin guessed something from his expression, and risked giving up the upcoming second round of judgment.

    Crisis, is it over...

    The author has something to say, make up for yesterday, update this evening.

    When I was writing, I kept circulating Weiyu Kobayashi's βios, and the atmosphere suddenly came out.