★Where's Stanley? ★

THE Y/N PARABLE

-------------------------------------------
3rd Person POV:
-------------------------------------------

After Y/N had sadly got up from their unconscious slumber, all Y/N was thinking about was: Grilled cheese, what was that about Narrator patting their head and saying sweet dreams, and 'Stanley'.

Them getting up means The Narrator waking up, right? That must mean it, right? Haha! WRONG! The Narrator is sleeping on his office chair! Being that getting into HIS bed with Y/N probably isn't a good idea 😈.

So that means The Narrator is still not awake.

-------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV:
-------------------------------------------

...

“ Heh. ”  Is what I managed to blurt out, is that really Narry? Heheehehhh- He looks adorable! Adorable little precious bean!~ Especially when he treated me nicely while I was 'asleep'!

H͓̽e͓̽ l͓̽o͓̽o͓̽k͓̽s͓̽ h͓̽o͓̽t͓̽ t͓̽o͓̽o͓̽ i͓̽n͓̽ h͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ o͓̽t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽r͓̽ f͓̽o͓̽r͓̽m͓̽~͓̽ WHAJDDHKDHD- I FORGOT YOU WERE HERE- I͓̽ g͓̽e͓̽t͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ a͓̽ ͓̽l͓̽o͓̽t͓̽.͓̽ By who? Y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ a͓̽l͓̽r͓̽e͓̽a͓̽d͓̽y͓̽ k͓̽n͓̽o͓̽w͓̽ h͓̽i͓̽s͓̽ n͓̽a͓̽m͓̽e͓̽.͓̽.͓̽ ... Stanley? Yeah.. He's one of my coworkers right? I tend to walk past his office sometimes and check up on him. He really doesn't get out much..

D͓̽o͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ w͓̽a͓̽n͓̽n͓̽a͓̽ k͓̽n͓̽o͓̽w͓̽ w͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ h͓̽a͓̽p͓̽p͓̽e͓̽n͓̽e͓̽d͓̽ t͓̽o͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽r͓̽ c͓̽o͓̽w͓̽o͓̽r͓̽k͓̽e͓̽r͓̽s͓̽?͓̽ Uhhh. Narrator said to not question it though- D͓̽o͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ w͓̽a͓̽n͓̽t͓̽ t͓̽o͓̽ k͓̽n͓̽o͓̽w͓̽?͓̽ ... Uh- No. I'd rather listen to N͓̽arry than you! Hmpth! C͓̽r͓̽i͓̽n͓̽g͓̽e͓̽.͓̽I͓̽'͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ s͓̽a͓̽y͓̽ i͓̽t͓̽ a͓̽n͓̽y͓̽w͓̽a͓̽y͓̽- AUGH COME ON-

Y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ a͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ a͓̽ c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽r͓̽a͓̽c͓̽t͓̽e͓̽r͓̽ o͓̽f͓̽ N͓̽a͓̽r͓̽r͓̽a͓̽t͓̽o͓̽r͓̽'͓̽s͓̽,͓̽ S͓̽t͓̽a͓̽n͓̽l͓̽e͓̽y͓̽ i͓̽s͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽o͓̽-LALALALALALALAA! H͓̽e͓̽y͓̽-͓̽ LAAALALALAALAAAA! I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU. LALALALALALALAA! C͓̽h͓̽i͓̽l͓̽d͓̽.͓̽.͓̽

Anyway. I wanna find Stanley, I wonder what he's up to these days, haha! I start to walk out of the office- but wait! I gotta do a thing. I walk up to Narry, kiss him on the forehead as friends do, pat his head and say: “ Sweet dreams, Narry. ”, and leave! Yay! I've done it! T͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ w͓̽a͓̽s͓̽ c͓̽o͓̽m͓̽p͓̽l͓̽e͓̽t͓̽e͓̽l͓̽y͓̽ u͓̽n͓̽n͓̽e͓̽c͓̽e͓̽s͓̽s͓̽a͓̽r͓̽y͓̽,͓̽ b͓̽u͓̽t͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ w͓̽a͓̽s͓̽ n͓̽i͓̽c͓̽e͓̽ o͓̽f͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽.͓̽

Now.. ONWARDS TO FIND STANLEY!

-------------------------------------------
Stanley's POV:
-------------------------------------------

I can't believe The Narrator would do this to me! Just.. Leave me alone here! I don't even know where I am! I miss him so much.. I'm just here in a void, escaping the so called 'Viruses' here.

I look up to the floating office door in the sky, sitting there with the number #427, I huff out of exhaustion and disappointment. That is no longer me. I'm not a guy with a button pushing job. I'm just a character, and I've stayed down here for long enough to know that I should just give up.

Without Narrator.. There is nothing left for me.

.

..

...

Until I hear a door creaking alongside with a high pitched shriek “ Sta-AAAA!!- WHAT THE FRICK??! ” That's what I heard before looking up at the floating office door.. Huh? Is that.. One of my coworkers? “ THIS WAS NOT HERE BEFORE! Uh- Stanley?! You there?- ” Oh! It is! It's.. Y/N! I didn't know they were sentient too! I start to wave my arms over to them to alert them, that I am here.

“ OH I SEE YOU! Uhhh- LET ME FIND A ROPE FOR YOU! ” I could hear them shuffling through piles of..boxes(The heck?) from down here, I can hear them frantically looking and searching until they shouted: “ I FOUND A ROPE BUT YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL! IT'S LOOSE! ”  They would throw down the rope carefully from the floating office door, I would sprint towards the rope and try to climb it carefully..

“OH SHI- WATCH OUT!- ” ACK- MY LEG GETS CHOMPED BY A VIRUS- I kick it off like always but I feel the rope ripping off!- “ I didn't want to break my back today but.. AAAAAAGGGHHHHH- ” HOLY SHIT ARE THEY LIFTING THE ROPE WITH ME ON IT???? IT'S GONNA BREAK, IT'S GONNA BREAK! I forcefully shut my eyes to not see myself falling to be death once again..

I don't feel the hit..?

Oh.

I'm on the floor with a scared Y/N hugging me.. “ ARE YOU OKAY?? I'M SORRY I DIDN'T WARN YOU, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY- ” Huh.. I've been with Narrator with so long I forgot about this.. I forgot about hugging someone, I forgot about my coworkers.. Why did I forget about them?

I remember.. I remember Y/N was the only one who I saw basically everyday just because Y/N wanted to check up on me. Not needed.

I forgot about them.

-------------------------------------------
Y/N's POV:
-------------------------------------------

I would look at Stanley once again, breaking from my entire speech on why I'm sorry and find him crying..! Oh no.. “ Hey! Hey! Stanley..! I'm sorry.. It's okay.. ” I would start softly patting his back as he hugs me bACK- OH GOD THAT'S REALLY TIGHT- ACk-  “ It's okay. I'm here now. ”

The room echoes as Stanley continues sobbing into me, holding me closer, like he doesn't want to lose anything else ever again. I feel so bad for him, he was stuck here all along.. Alone and afraid.

THE Y/N PARABLE

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

So the gang's all here huh? Stanley is here! Narrator is here! Now what do you think should be picked?

A: You get more romantic scenes with Stanley and sad old Narrator gets left alone again.

B: You get more romantic scenes with Narrator and Stanley is instead your good friend.

C: You get both Stanley and Narrator to have romantic scenes! (The Rizzler with the Rizzle Drizzle)

Your choice! It will be decided in a few days.