CHAPTER TEN

              Chapter ten

              Chapter ten

She had been coming into the godswood for a while now, it gave her no answers but she liked the peaceful breeze of the place. 

She no longer prayed to the seven.

She knelt down and prayed in silence when a vision had made its way on to her. 

Flames

Bronze scales

Volcanoes 

Valyria

And suddenly, she understood.

She made her way towards the fighting arena to watch.

The boy fighting Baela was very different from the boy she had found in that corner. Ben was holding himself well now. She stood in a corner, watching their sparring session. She was teaching both of them. After Daemon had seen Aemma teach him, he asked her to teach Baela.

While Ben was winning this one, the stupid boy was also showing off to the hoards of maids who were also watching the match, giggling. He flexed his now very prominent muscles as he swung his sword. A sword Aemma had gifted him.

Aemma rolled her eyes at his antics, she still remembered his first training sessions. 

"No more,please." He begged as he lay on ground after his fifth run across the field. "Get up!" She ordered. 

She had made him run laps until he grew those cherished muscles of his. He was handsome alright, with a pretty face, curly brown hair and mossy green eyes. He flirted with everyone.

"Say, Lady Rhaena, shall I accompany you to the library?" He asked a blushing Rhaena. 

"BEN! Back to your drills." Yelled Aemma.

"Prince Lucerys, my, you have such beautiful eyes." He said as he handed Luke his sword.

"BEN!"

"Boss lady is here." He saluted.

He was no longer the awkward boy she had picked up. He was popular among all the ladies and even the lords of Dragonstone. She could not knight him, sure. But at her instance, when he was ready she could get him knighted.