𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 #𝟑

BEFORE THE BENJAMINS PLOT

Y/N and Y/N2 were childhood bestfriends. When they graduated highschool they decided to get a small luxurious apartment together with their savings away from their home city (your pick) and to (your pick of new city). Deciding college was not for them, they choose the 9-5 route working at retail and fast food chains to try and make ends meet. Unfortunately, their rent began to inflate making it impossible for the both of them to add up their hard-worked earnings to pay for it. They were behind on their rent and their landlord had to kick them out. Being new to the city, it was unknown to them where to go next. With no other options they had to reside on a more impoverished side of town with a smaller apartment. Y/N2 lost her job due to (random complication) and was stranded while Y/N was barely holding on herself. A few months into their new environment Y/N found out how Y\N2 was paying their rent; scamming. Y/N was invested so she started with her too.

Months of learning how to steal money from men came a long way for them. They were getting paid 2x more than their old jobs and were able to buy things for themselves at the same time. A year into it they were on top of their game and developed a strategy of collaborative team work to keep them both paid...until Y/N comes across a man who she attempts to scam but instead falls in love with. As Y/N became invested in this man she started distancing herself from Y/N2, unknown of her little secret. As the secrets not only amongst Y/N but Y/N2 unfold, Will both women be able to keep their secrets from each other? Will their friendship plummet from their lies? Or will their wealth get the best of their ego?

FACECLAIMS (IG): xo.dasia (Y/N) arjoneee (Y/N2)

STATUS: Available